Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central Coaching Staff Appreciation Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the past three years we have seen a group of people pull together when nothing at first seemed to go smooth. From only 9 players showing up to Mercer's first meeting to the regional championship in that same year. We have grown to love you all (Stephen, Kara, Coomer and Mercer). I hope to see Coomer and Mercer on the bench of next season but as we all know once the head man/women leaves it is hard for the others to carry on. It will be odd not seeing the Butcher Shop sign hanging in the gym but we will always have the memories. The memories of my senior year making it to the regional championship and coming an ace of beating the fav. Magoffin Co., to the rowdiness of last years final four run and now where we sit wondering where the program will go from here after a bone head move by the BOE. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have made this possible. Thank you for your time. hard work and dedication. Most of all thank you for your friendship. The one thing that will remain forever is that banner symbolizing the glorious run and memories of the 2007 sweet sixteen.
I would like to say thank you as well to the coaching staff, very classy staff and very good people. Hope all will work out for each of you. THANKS.
I would like to say the coaching staff was always there when you needed them and they helped you as well as the ball players so many ways. They will be sadly missed next season. I wish them all the best.
I hope Mercer and Coomer stay on the Pike Central bench next year
Hey, how do you know Butcher, Mercer, and Coomer did their jobs coaching the Lady Hawks? Look out on the floor and see the smiles on the girls' faces.

Coach Butcher, you'll be terribly missed. As for Mercer and Coomer, I do hope that the awesome duo stick with the Lady Hawks--at least until Hannah and Holly graduate! hawhawhaw.

We love you all and are very greatful for everything you put into the program.
I agree - the smiles said it all!
For those of us on the inside of the PC group, it was very obvioius to see that this team and their coaches were a very close group. It's sad that a certain school official with only an outside view couldn't get a grasp of the love and dedication that was poured into this team. May KARMA find its way one day to the one who has hurt this team emotionally. Butcher, Coomer, Mercer and especially the players' parents - we know how much you all did to make three very successful and fun seasons. We will always treasure the wonderful memories! :thumpsup:
BleedsBlue Wrote:I agree - the smiles said it all!
For those of us on the inside of the PC group, it was very obvioius to see that this team and their coaches were a very close group. It's sad that a certain school official with only an outside view couldn't get a grasp of the love and dedication that was poured into this team. May KARMA find its way one day to the one who has hurt this team emotionally. Butcher, Coomer, Mercer and especially the players' parents - we know how much you all did to make three very successful and fun seasons. We will always treasure the wonderful memories! :thumpsup:

Very Well Said............