Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's coaching Knott Central?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering who was going to be in charge of this great team?? Is Amburgey going to come back after being told halfway through the season that he would not be??? I heard Garrison Collins was visiting today, but would be staying at JBS to finish the year for TEnnis and then transfering over to Knott for next year to be with his best friend Tate. Which will give them the size they need to compete in the state. With Cox, Stamper, Collins, Hall, and the rest of the Patriots this team will give Hazard all they want and more. I really think they should go out and get someone that can handle all of these kids. Need a big time coach when you have big time athletes. If you want to win with them.
Its an absolute joke that a mod lets this thread stay up
Lets bring in Cavanaugh Trent. He is the best Coach in Kentucky. :1:
All these kids are attending Knott now except for Garrison which will be there in August, he is already playing AAU with them. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering who the coach will be, don't see anything wrong with asking who know something about who will head this great team! They will be exciiting to watch, with 2 of the best guards around and a 6'10" big man.
warmachine Wrote:Lets bring in Cavanaugh Trent. He is the best Coach in Kentucky. :1:

Coach Trent is an excellent young coach and motivator. I hope he gets a chance to coach next year if not at KCC somewhere close. He is long overdue and where ever he lands he will be successful. Best in the state.... not yet!
I played for coach Trent and have a ton of respect for him. Good luck and if KCC can get him or whoever they have landed a champion in my opinion.
Norm Stewert Wrote:Its an absolute joke that a mod lets this thread stay up

Not only this thread, go look at his other post he's made. ITs a joke if a mod keeps letting this real knowledgable person post.
Norm Stewert Wrote:Its an absolute joke that a mod lets this thread stay up

Oh and I guess your thread on 3/25 about "will madden be the next coach at Knott central" was a great one wasn't it.....you need to stop worrying about what someone else is doing and mind your own business...
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Not only this thread, go look at his other post he's made. ITs a joke if a mod keeps letting this real knowledgable person post.

what are you referring too masterpiece???? which one of those posts were false???? get out from underneath that rock you are under over in knott county and you would hear some of the stuff that is actually factual and could possibly happen! It's okay if someone else knows a little more than you, you will live.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:what are you referring too masterpiece???? which one of those posts were false???? get out from underneath that rock you are under over in knott county and you would hear some of the stuff that is actually factual and could possibly happen! It's okay if someone else knows a little more than you, you will live.

well I can name two. Burt Brown is not going to Piarist and you know it. Coach Amburgey was probably never told he was gone halfway through the seaon and he will be bcak as coach next year. Why are you trying to get stuff started about PCC football and KCC basketball that are total lies and rumors. I
TheMasterpiece Wrote:Burt Brown is not going to Piarist and you know it. Coach Amburgey was probably never told he was gone halfway through the seaon and he will be bcak as coach next year. Why are you trying to get stuff started about PCC football and KCC basketball that are total lies and rumors. I

1. Burt is always looking for a way to better himself and with the dorms available at Piarist, if used right, they could bring in whoever they want and have an awsome football program. JBS started to do the same thing in Basketball but things have went way wrong over there for some reason. But he had talked about it around with some guys and said what he could do with a program that could bring in and house players. Maybe he won't take it, but he sure was talking alot about what he could do with a situation like that.

2. The night before the Perry Central game Justin was talked to by the Super and told that his basketball coaching contract would not be re-newed for next year. Whether she is sticking to that or not is the question and reason for this thread. Her and Him have had some issues over something that happened and no one knows but them if it has been taken care of or not. we will know shortly I'm sure!

Like the media, I don't like to release my sources but eveything I put on here does have a factual basis, sorry you don't like the truth!
Dang Hoops Guru you are hardcore dude. I bet Masterpiece is really peed off right now. Truth does hurt. I also heard Brown talking about going to Piarist and making it the St. X of Eastern Kentucky. :thumpsup:
This thread is closed!

Way too many people are flaming one another in-order for this thread to even stay on-topic.

Feel free to start another thread.