Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Appalachain Wireless Classic @ Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The tournament was scheduled to be played at Johnson Central but there field isn't finished just yet so it was moved to StoneCrest in Prestonsburg. Its reportedly supposed to start this weekend, Prestonsburg is supposed to play McLean County & Louisville Doss.

Mr. Kimball could you help us out with the details and game schedules, because the KHSAA website has me very confused?
blackcat_student Wrote:The tournament was scheduled to be played at Johnson Central but there field isn't finished just yet so it was moved to StoneCrest in Prestonsburg. Its reportedly supposed to start this weekend, Prestonsburg is supposed to play McLean County & Louisville Doss.

Mr. Kimball could you help us out with the details and game schedules, because the KHSAA website has me very confused?
KHSAA website is all messed up with the tournament.
Prestonsburg just defeated Louisville Doss 10=9 in 9 innings. They are getting ready to play Rowan County.
They lost to Raceland 12-4
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg just defeated Louisville Doss 10=9 in 9 innings. They are getting ready to play Rowan County.

It was 10 - 9 in 7 innings. Their next game was with Raceland. They lost 12 - 4.
Eagleball Wrote:It was 10 - 9 in 7 innings. Their next game was with Raceland. They lost 12 - 4.

My source at the game must not have been very good... How did the other games go between Johnson Central, Raceland, and Doss?
Sat. @ Stone Crest

Mclean def. Doss 6 - 4
Mclean def. SC not sure on the score I believe 8 - 3
P-burg def. Doss 10 - 9 P-burg was down 7 - 0
Raceland def. P-burg 12 - 4
JC def. Raceland 12 - 7 almost blew an 8 run lead