Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What age do you act ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one is good

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Got ya back BP -- BEEF
My results:

You Are 24 Years Old

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
Is there supposed to be a link?
I'm wonderin same thing 4leaf...
You Are 27 Years Old

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
23....It is kinda close ill be 21 November 8th 8)
Absent minded when I was posting this topic I suppose...I forgot the damn link.... :lol: Smile
I am 13

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
You are 17 Years Old.

You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

Wow thats crazy. Thats how old I actually am. Go figure...
You are 17 Years Old.

You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

Wow thats crazy. Thats how old I actually am. Go figure...
IM 17 Big Grin
hahah.. yeah well mine said i was 13 lol.. they were off by about 10 years lol
I wish I was 13 and know then what I know now
You Are 22 Years Old
You are 21 years old

says I act 26..close enough since Im 28...
You Are 20 Years Old
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences
You are 19 years old

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.