Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville's JD Vanhoose to sign with G'Town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PHS standout J.D. Vanhoose will soon sign to play football with Georgetown.
His Mother told me that a signing date will be announced soon.
Congrats JD!!
Congrats to JD. I've lived close to the boy for as long as I can remember and he is a good kid that plays the game the way it should. What position are they looking at him for? I would think possibly an LB or FB.
Well another East Ky boy getting to play at the next lever. Congrats!
This kid impressed me a lot last year when they were down big to Pikeville in the playoffs and the Paintsville fans were being rude, he walked over to their fans and told them to stop running their mouths. I thought it was pretty classy on his part. Also, in the same game a kid from Paintsville started screaming "I am going to kill you to a Pikeville player and it was JD that settled everyone down, even Pikeville's player. Congrats to him and good luck, classy as they come in my opinion.
He will be a very fine player for the Tigers.

Congrats JD & best of luck!
Congrats JD! Great program and staff at Georgetown!
Congrats and best of luck to JD. JD is very versatile on the gridiron, has played FB, LB, TE and QB. From what I seen of him his best positions are TE and LB, he could be a very good NAIA TE if you ask me.
Congrats Jd...best of luck to you
Big Grin

WAY TO GO JD!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU PAINTSVILLE BOYS!!!!!
Congrats J D.
i talked to him today and he said is signing on wensday of next week.
Congrats JD!! Good to see you get the opportunity to play at the next level!!
Congrats!! G'Town is a great college to sign with. Good choice and best of luck in te future.
congrats JD
Congrats.
Great job! JD is a great kid.
Congrats J.D.