Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Billy Packer?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After this Tournment I dont want to hear his voice ever again. I didnt like him before the Tourny and I sure dont know.
Did anyone listen to the game last night? He was saying some dumb stuff. Does anyone else feel the same way about him?
I'm not a fan of Billy Packer, though I can tolerate him. Had Vitale been doing commentary last night I wouldnt have watched. I think CBS should have Clark Kellogg being the lead color commentator.
I never have liked Billy Packer. Seems like he never has anything good to say about Kentucky. I try to ignore him the best I can.
I think him & Dukie V have a thing for one another.lol
4_real Wrote:I think him & Dukie V have a thing for one another.lol

Smile
I hate Billy Packer with a passion. He can take the ACC and cram em up his ***...
made my day when Duke then UNC got beat, just to shut ole PACKERhead up with his ACC praising.
Being a UNC fan, I love Billy pACCker
I have no clue why CBS utilizes the services of the boring and inept Packer. We have better local commentators in the Kentucky market alone than him, and he's been hired as a national figure for 30 years. What's CBS been smoking over the years???
Not a big fan of him either. He hates Kentucky more than anyone.
hes been doing it for 34 years so id say he knows what hes doing
RedSeal Wrote:hes been doing it for 34 years so id say he knows what hes doing
That dont mean nothing.

I almost killed me when Memphis slammed the ball down and it bounced like 20ft in the air and he said, good calls by the refs by not calling a T. He was mad at himself and not at the refs, what a idoit!