Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I finally have a 360 and Xbox Live...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so add me if you want to..
brittanyk0121
I play mostly halo 3
Ill add you, all I play is Halo 3. MR LaNdFill606
I am also a Halo 3 player. Add me. FatButtcheekz
Bad mistake Brittany. I sold you my Wii cause I wanted Xbox LIVE and it turned out to be dry. So I sold it and now I have a PS3. Which saves me $50 and has better graphics. If you have a Hi-Def TV
well good for you my gammer tag is fatbutt123
If...Then Wrote:Bad mistake Brittany. I sold you my Wii cause I wanted Xbox LIVE and it turned out to be dry. So I sold it and now I have a PS3. Which saves me $50 and has better graphics. If you have a Hi-Def TV

Proven fact PS3 does not have the graphics capabilities of the Xbox 360.
charmagg58 Wrote:well good for you my gammer tag is fatbutt123

No it's not...
Ive tried adding some fo you all, but nothing has been accepted yet. Beetle58 is my gamertag. I don't play any halo 3 anymore though.

Go get COD World at War britt, the multiplayer is much better than Halo 3.
Beetle01 Wrote:Proven fact PS3 does not have the graphics capabilities of the Xbox 360.

Proven fact I have both and it does.
If...Then Wrote:Proven fact I have both and it does.

goto gametrailers.com and check out their graphics comparison. I think they do Call of Duty 3 and Oblivion. There is quite the difference.
Can I have the link? I cant find it
I can't access game websites here at work.

Just google "gametrailers.com console grpahics comparison"
add me my gamertag is cubs fan0808Cool
THE REF 37 Wrote:add me my gamertag is cubs fan0808Cool
Dude get Call of Duty 5: World at War so we can play it together.
My sons gamertag is TwiTcHySniPeR22 and he plays CoD: WAW and says he's good. You should add him.
If...Then Wrote:Bad mistake Brittany. I sold you my Wii cause I wanted Xbox LIVE and it turned out to be dry. So I sold it and now I have a PS3. Which saves me $50 and has better graphics. If you have a Hi-Def TV

LOL it was no mistake. I still have the Wii, but I bought the Xbox so I could play Halo and Rockband, which wasn't out for Wii at the time. But I love them both. I play both of them. I dont have live anymore, because I haven't played in a while, but I'm sure Im getting it for Christmas, so I'll be back!
I added you Beetle. No one else has sent me anything.
Just bought one myself. MADMAN OF MIZE.
I play halo3, used to play CoD4, but i dont have world at war yet. My gamertag is I 0vErBoArD I and the o is a zero.
MADMAN OF MIZE here, but I'm getting Halo 3 so I'll join you all soon.