Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middle School Volleyball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not much on Middle school volleyball.....who is doing well this year? I've watched a few games I saw Millard play Belfry pretty good game
Phelps Is 2-0,they've Beat Mullins & Milliard So Far
Smile belfry middle school volleyball is 9 - 1 there only loss came from letcher county,Smile
IMO there ok but they could be better
belfry is 18 and 1 on the season, with 2 games left, tornament starting next week. good luck girls with the county championship bring it home again.Smile Smile Smile
Uhm no Phelps did not beat Millard, get your stories straight.
Millard killed Phelps, which was their first game.
They one all three games - c, b, and a team.
everyone needs to watch out for millard this year.....AWSOME TEAM
volleyballer10 Wrote:Uhm no Phelps did not beat Millard, get your stories straight.

Look at the date.... pretty sure the post referring to Phelps beating Millard was from LAST YEAR!

Good luck to all teams, but go Pirates!!! TongueirateSho
volleyballer10 Wrote:Uhm no Phelps did not beat Millard, get your stories straight.

look at the date on my post......your talking about this year,my post is from like 2 years ago where Phelps killed Millard,so if you want to talk s**t make sure you know what your talking about :redboxer:
Who ever posted that obviously didn't know the dates.
That person was just correcting what they thought was wrong.
Can you blame them?
They probably didn't want people to think that a team like Phelps beat Millard,
it was an innocent mistake.
And someone had already told them to look at the dates therefore, I'm assuming they probably didn't need you to tell them again.
One time was obviously enough.
Wow Phelps people need to grow up.
Their sportmanship on the floor and on the computer really needs some work.
=/
**v-ball/cheergurl** Wrote:Who ever posted that obviously didn't know the dates.
That person was just correcting what they thought was wrong.
Can you blame them?
They probably didn't want people to think that a team like Phelps beat Millard,
it was an innocent mistake.
And someone had already told them to look at the dates therefore, I'm assuming they probably didn't need you to tell them again.
One time was obviously enough.
Wow Phelps people need to grow up.
Their sportmanship on the floor and on the computer really needs some work.
=/

Just what do you mean sportsmanship on the floor? if you want to talk sportsmanship what about after the game when all the girls shake hands with each other phelps coach shook hands with millards players why didnt millards shake hands with phelps? and and you talk about killing phelps in all 3 games the c team game went 3 games and in the 3rd game she put 2 girls in with very good OVERHAND serves? now why was that? and you say that is sportsmanship? It's a game guys its for the kids its to have fun, and you need to quit putting kids down like with that comment a team like phelps totaly uncalled for weres your sportsmanship?
I Think Millard Will Win County This Year!!!!!! They Have A Great Coach This Year And An Awesome Team!!!!

Go Millard!!!!!!!
W
Well, did you ever think that Millard's c team had over hand serves? How is that bad sportsmanship? Geeze... YOu guys are very chilish about it.
Millard is one team with very good sportsmanship and there players are very nice. Exspecially after the games, a few of the girls on Millard would talk to the other team.

Oh yeah and about the date thing I had mistaken earlier, my bad.. Geeze, ball me out for it why don't you.
whoever hornetpower is, apparently you havent realized this, but you havent had an account for 2 years.