Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PLAYBOY5 for MOD in '08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was just takin a gander earlier today and noticed that PLAYBOY5 has over 7,000 posts. IDK what it takes to be a mod but PLAYBOY is a very respected poster on this site and IMO he deserves to be a mod, that is if he wants to be. So whaya say, lets get the campaign started.

Redneck
Maybe he will when the BGR staff decides that we need to add a few more staff members... PLAYBOY5 is a good member.
LOL..great stuff Redneck..If he takes the Hillary for Pres. sticker off of his Prius, I'd vote for him to be Mod..
WHATEVER!! You will never see a vote for a demmie sticker on my 72' Bronco!
And thanks for the props Redneck and blackcat_student!
Its not on your Bronco, its on your Prius..right beside of your "I went to the mountaintop, and it wasnt there" sticker..Big Grin
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:WHATEVER!! You will never see a vote for a demmie sticker on my 72' Bronco!
I thought that sticker was on your Honda Insight..Oh no wait..it was this one:

"If you don't save this,your child will die with scarcity of oxygen and water". My bad..., lol

Yeah I had to look that one up, and the car, and must I say that your black Honda Insight car is the ugliest object to ever set foot on a road! I don't see how or why you drive it TidesHoss. I will pay for your gas just not to see you drive that to the mines and have every miner make fun of you. And then you try to make it look manly by having a "Real Men Wear Black" sticker with a Steelers logo, like "That's right, there is a Steelers fan behind this Black Insight". I am sure as soon as you seen the Black Insight you thought, "Now if I had my sticker, that would be the period to the sentence", "That would Complete Lambert". That's right everyone, he even named it Lambert after Jack Lambert. A black Honda Insight named Lambert. . Kinda like mixing Peanut Butter(Jack Lambert) and Grey Poupon(Honda Insight) for you fudgey.

Yours Truly,
PLAYBOY5
This should be a vote...I think he would be a good choice.
blackcat_student Wrote:Maybe he will when the BGR staff decides that we need to add a few more staff members... PLAYBOY5 is a good member.

Agreed, but like b_s said, there may be a wait until we need more staff members.

When do we need more staff members? When we get more people posting on the site. So go out and recruit your friends and family to join BGR. The more regularly posting members we have, the more we will need new staff.
Haha PB5 Would be good but I think warriorpride would be better haha.
I would like to hear his stance on key issues before I cast my vote.Smile
O.K...taking questions..You in the corner, go ahead with your question.
Thank you for your time sir. Here is my question:

Do to the spike in energy prices, what are your plans to help make BGR "Green" and more environmentally/economically better for our beloved users?
Typical politician. Already dodged the first question from the crowd.
I just want to be reinstated. lol I think my ban has went on long enough. lol
Batpuff Wrote:I just want to be reinstated. lol I think my ban has went on long enough. lol
Have we found the competitor?
LOL.... this is gettin good!!!
Who's running on the Independent ticket? As usual no one worth voting for.Big Grin Smile
I will be running vs. Playboy and Batpuff on the Republican side. And to answer your question about making BGR greener, Beef, the solution is simple. We rid BGR of its spam members via a new product invented by me, the Despaminator 9000-A. I will install my new product on BGR at no cost to you or its members. With no spam members, there will be no polluting of anykind for us, the loving members of this site. I know with a little over 3000 posts, I am fighting an uphill battle vs two great and valiant members, both with over 7000 posts, but I feel I am a viable candidate on very important issues we face everyday here at BGR.
TidesHoss gets my vote, just for having the Four Horsemen as his avatar. :thumpsup:
Beef Wrote:Have we found the competitor?

Yea been in office before I know how things are run. I can even get stuff stirred up time to time to make things more exciting. And I think I am far from being a "green BGR" lol.

I also tend to buy votes.
But yet, you have TIDESHOSS32 who continues to support a favorite team in the Steelers who just had a player slug his wife, and remind you, still backs them! And also noticing an Alabama logo on his favorite teams, does everyone remember the big scandal from a couple of years ago? I mean what is next from you...A RICKY STEAMBOAT AVATAR! And I am on the Republican side, putting you as a Demmie or an Indie which sounds more like your styles anyway. As to answer the question from Beef. My values and beliefs about the topic mentioned of the gas crisis who is affecting everyone's pockets for no reason, has really made me and I am sure a few others on BGR about keeping the site on the "Green side". No I don't have the money to put the Despaminator-9000-A as TH32 mentioned, but I never believed in buying my way through problems ( Like Alabama did). I believe in getting my hands dirty when needed and facing the problems that smack us in the face ( Like TH32's favorite team, the Steelers). We come together as a strong American family, and as strong American families do, we battle with the best. And if worse comes to worse, then have each member pay a small annual fee or monthly fee. I am one, who thinks that the founding members of this site has done a tremendous job, and a job that cannot be topped. But I do know that things can't always stay the same in this day and age as much as we would like. I do know that we could start threading members out who haven't posted in a while, and maybe just maybe, could free up some room for better things to come on the greatest site on the net, and that site being....BLUEGRASSRIVALS!!! Thank You..
Playboy5
Batpuff Wrote:I also tend to buy votes.
Let the bidding begin...I can be bought!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:But yet, you have TIDESHOSS32 who continues to support a favorite team in the Steelers who just had a player slug his wife, and remind you, still backs them! And also noticing an Alabama logo on his favorite teams, does everyone remember the big scandal from a couple of years ago? I mean what is next from you...A RICKY STEAMBOAT AVATAR! And I am on the Republican side, putting you as a Demmie or an Indie which sounds more like your styles anyway. As to answer the question from Beef. My values and beliefs about the topic mentioned of the gas crisis who is affecting everyone's pockets for no reason, has really made me and I am sure a few others on BGR about keeping the site on the "Green side". No I don't have the money to put the Despaminator-9000-A as TH32 mentioned, but I never believed in buying my way through problems ( Like Alabama did). I believe in getting my hands dirty when needed and facing the problems that smack us in the face ( Like TH32's favorite team, the Steelers). We come together as a strong American family, and as strong American families do, we battle with the best. And if worse comes to worse, then have each member pay a small annual fee or monthly fee. I am one, who thinks that the founding members of this site has done a tremendous job, and a job that cannot be topped. But I do know that things can't always stay the same in this day and age as much as we would like. I do know that we could start threading members out who haven't posted in a while, and maybe just maybe, could free up some room for better things to come on the greatest site on the net, and that site being....BLUEGRASSRIVALS!!! Thank You..
Playboy5

:Clap:... You have my vote!
blackcat_student Wrote::Clap:... You have my vote!

Oh gee thanks and I thought u had my back.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Let the bidding begin...I can be bought!!!

I dont know if I can afford you. Maybe a couple of cheerleaders for you. lol
Crossbones Wrote:Who's running on the Independent ticket? As usual no one worth voting for.Big Grin Smile

I'll run as the independent...Sad
Batpuff Wrote:I dont know if I can afford you. Maybe a couple of cheerleaders for you. lol
Nah...I'm cheap.
I guess I'm obligated for PLAYBOY5 to have my vote since he's my coach....lol :Thumbs:
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Nah...I'm cheap.
So whats it going to take a hug and a kiss and tell you i'm sorry and i love you. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5