Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Salads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you like in them, what kind of dressing do you like?

Im picky about mine, It just depends on the mood I am in
ham, egg, cheese, pepperoni, crumbled up crackers, potato sticks, ranch dressing.

thats all, no lettuce no tomato, etc.
I love a big ol chef salad with the works and Ranch dressing all over it
Mushrooms, black olives, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cheese, and ranch or frech dressing.

I love making salads at Cici's. I'll make a mountain of a salad now before digging into the pizza.
salad bars are always the best.
Salad bars scare me. All of those people hanging over the food, who knows what could fall in....bleck!
that is also very true. the sneeze guard might help a little though. lol
BelfryPride Wrote:I love a big ol chef salad with the works and Ranch dressing all over it
BINGO!!
The Godfather Wrote:Salad bars scare me. All of those people hanging over the food, who knows what could fall in....bleck!

I'm paranoid like that... anytime I go to a buffet or salad bar, I always scoot the food over that's on top and dig down in for mine. Either that, or wait until they bring the fresh stuff out.
yea its always good to see the employees bringing the fresh buckets of it out.
I love lettuce of course lol, cucumbers, cheese, ham, and eggs...LOTS OF EGGS!!! I mean tooonssss :o

I like ranch dressing! It's my favorite
minus the lettuce and cali ya got yourself the best salad EVER!
lettuce, ham, eggs, cheese, carrots, pepperonis, bacon bits, cucumbers, and ranch dressing..
ctd are we the only ones that like to eat pepperonis in our salads?
Lettuce, cheese, carrots, eggs, and ranch or french dressing. Maybe bacon bits; depends on the mood.
leaf lettuce ( not iceburg), shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, eggs, carrots, green peppers, cucumbers, bacon bits, croutons, mushrooms, and broccoli with light french dressing and some crackers.
oriental chicken salad from applebees