Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 5-Johnson Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final, good job Lady Cavs!
This score is surprising. Jenkins must have played really well or JC kicked it all over the field. Either way...Congrats to Jenkins.
OffTheHook Wrote:This score is surprising. Jenkins must have played really well or JC kicked it all over the field. Either way...Congrats to Jenkins.

I don't think JC had any errors, Jenkins is a good team and many people don't realize it.
Congrats Jenkis
Congrats Jenkins.
sballgal3 Wrote:I don't think JC had any errors, Jenkins is a good team and many people don't realize it.

Jenkins had a great defense, everywhere that Johnson Central hit there was someone right there.
upon watching them play in tournament I've seen both teams first hand.
Jenkins seems to be weaker than they are made out to be and the same for Johnson, but Johnson central should have won that game. Jenkins made many many errors in the majority of the games they had played and I'm very surprised
of the result of the game.
JC had just lost their second baseman to injury at Bell County. Jenkins had mud in the outfield up to the girls ankles and needless to say it was miserably cold that day. How has Jenkins won all their games minus maybe two if they are committing so many errors. Not really a Jenkins fan but think about it.
AmazingFan Wrote:JC had just lost their second baseman to injury at Bell County. Jenkins had mud in the outfield up to the girls ankles and needless to say it was miserably cold that day. How has Jenkins won all their games minus maybe two if they are committing so many errors. Not really a Jenkins fan but think about it.

I think it is always muddy and cold at Jenkins! When we went there earlier this season we was really cold too.
jenkins is better than most would expect:p
I was at the game and it did not look like the Central Team. They were a little off on thier batting than usually. and plus some of thier starters were missing, i saw a 7th grader having to play left field!
Central Had Girls Missing That Day. They Had To Put A 7th Grader in Left Field! Thier Whole infield was Mainly Freshman, besides short-stop. Pretty Sure She's a Junior.
AmazingFan Wrote:JC had just lost their second baseman to injury at Bell County. Jenkins had mud in the outfield up to the girls ankles and needless to say it was miserably cold that day. How has Jenkins won all their games minus maybe two if they are committing so many errors. Not really a Jenkins fan but think about it.

Jenkins had to play in the mud in the outfield and cold weather too so that is no excuse for why johnson central lost...

Jenkins does commit some errors but their offense makes up for it
Congrats Cavs
Addicted_10 Wrote:Jenkins had to play in the mud in the outfield and cold weather too so that is no excuse for why johnson central lost...

Jenkins does commit some errors but their offense makes up for it

It was nasty and cold, but you are right that shouldn't have been any excuse. Jenkins came in and played some very good ball. Johnson Central made some errors and losing Brogan Conley to an injury topped it off. JCHS is working really hard to figure out what is going to work best for them, they have had to change positions and work extra hard to replace a key player. But, I think that they are doing a great job.......keep up the good work.
Addicted_10 Wrote:[B][B][B][B]Jenkins had to play in the mud in the outfield and cold weather too so that is no excuse for why johnson central lost...[/B][/B][/B][/B]Jenkins does commit some errors but their offense makes up for it

They are accustomed to playing in the mud, Their field is horrible.