Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Sportsplex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have ever been whats your thoughts on the place?
I absolutely love the place. It is great that Knott County has an opportunity to have such a complex. It gives everyone, no matter the age something to do. If you haven't been to it or know anything about it go to their website.

check it out...it is a great facility!
It's an awesome place to play ball and just hang out. I go there with a few friends just about every weekend.
Its all good! A new manager is needed.. Because Rhett Gibson is doing terrible..
I have heard of someone that might be running the place soon. And he is a pretty good coach in the 14th RegionSmile. I wish Letcher County would get something like this. The place is unreal!
What's Rhett doing that is so terrible?
I havent been yet but will soon.
Overrated Wrote:Its all good! A new manager is needed.. Because Rhett Gibson is doing terrible..

Exactly what is Rhett doing that is so terrible?
Excuse me. it was someone in the bowlin alley. It wasnt Rhett Gibson. I was wrong. They was a complete jerk. I do like the ball courts.
I have been playing at Knott Co.sportsplex since it opened. It is as nice a facility as there is in the state. Our team has played all over, and we are very glad to has such a great place so close to home.
We won the 12U AAU state championship 3 weeks ago in Lexington, and playing great competetion at Knott Co. made us alot better team during the year.
As for Rhett gibson, he has always been super with the tourneys. He does a great job. Great organization and the officials are pretty good compared to the other complexs.
I go all the time.
I've been several times and like it.
Me and a couple of my friends are goin wednesday so is there usually alot of people up there playing ball.
its pretty good i like it
I like the place a lot. I try to make it over there aleast once a week.
I personally love the place, I just wish it wasn't so far away from where I live. It takes me about 35-40 min. to get there and that's a bit of an inconvenience to drive if I want to go every day.
The fitness center sort of sucks. Stupid squat smith machine, they need a real power rack instead. The ball courts are really nice though, but the food is sort of not healthy at all lol. They need to have quality nutrition for the athletes who compete there instead of hot dogs
Traveled there everyday last summer for a week for a baseball camp held by Alice Lloyd College and Scott Cornett.... The boys had a blast and the place is rather nice! I wish we had a Sports Complex a little closer to this area though...
I love it there.
They're so many things to do.
It's a top-notch facility and a great place to just play basketball. I haven't been in awhile and I miss the place!
It's a great Facility!
it is great. Check it out
Nice place, plus the fact they are always having youth camps. It's nice to have a place around to have these.
I love the place. Haven't been in about a month though Sad