Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps vs. Millard Volleyball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phelps Defeated Millard Making Their Record 2-0 Now,next Game Monday Vs.fedscreek
HORNET POWER Wrote:Phelps Defeated Millard Making Their Record 2-0 Now,next Game Monday Vs.fedscreek

Good job!!
HORNET POWER Wrote:Phelps Defeated Millard Making Their Record 2-0 Now,next Game Monday Vs.fedscreek

Well, Feds Creek beat Millard, Millard's first game, but only by a couple points.
Just watch out for #1 from Feds Creek, because she has got an VERY good serve. I watched her play at Millard that day.
thanx for the heads up but we have a server i'll put against anybody in the countyand they won't top them.
HORNET POWER Wrote:thanx for the heads up but we have a server i'll put against anybody in the countyand they won't top them.

Just figured I'd tell you.. lol
dont get me wrong i appreciate the heads up,thanx
:thatsfunn
HORNET POWER Wrote:thanx for the heads up but we have a server i'll put against anybody in the countyand they won't top them.
You don't go to alot of volleyball games do you?
LOVE THE GAME!!! Wrote::thatsfunn

And you have the nerve to talk about Belfry's "sportsmanship" and fans?

:HitWall:

I would think he/she does..... Seeing as they are a COACH!!!

Does anyone not look at the date on posts before they respond ?????:thatsfunn
HORNET POWER Wrote:Does anyone not look at the date on posts before they respond ?????:thatsfunn

Didn't care about the date HP... Just wanted to "inform" the poster that you attended VB games... and that your NOT stupid!! LOL...:notworthy