Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard-13 vs. Prestonsburg-2 Queen City Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Blackcats came out very flat and never really came out to play. Hazard was on top of things and took care of business.
Wow! Hazard will be among the leaders in the 14th when it's all said and done. Meehan has done a good job with this group. Not a lot of talent, but he has been getting the most out of them for the majority of the season. If they continue to play like this they will upset some people in the 14th.

P-burg was on a roll, but they may taper off now after this loss. This is a tough loss to a mediocre team.
I'm very disappointed in the Blackcats, I thought that they would play better than this.

Congrats Bulldogs!
WOOOOOO HOOOOOO
CONGRATS DAWGS!!!!
Congrats Hazard
What happened with all those blackcat D1 prospects?:flame:
flamethrower Wrote:What happened with all those blackcat D1 prospects?:flame:

They got out of the 15th region, that is what happened! Their all stars aren't all stars when they get away from home.
yeah, how about that, they lost a game. I just knew they wouldn't go the rest of the season undefeated!!
Hey, I gotta an idea, let's give all of the players puncture wounds & fill them with salt. LOL
mountain hoops guru Wrote:They got out of the 15th region, that is what happened! Their all stars aren't all stars when they get away from home.

Miss_Hoops Wrote:yeah, how about that, they lost a game. I just knew they wouldn't go the rest of the season undefeated!!
Hey, I gotta an idea, let's give all of the players puncture wounds & fill them with salt. LOL

LOL... Yeah, you'll see.

Oh, and by the way Miss_Hoops, Prestonsburg wasn't undefeated when they come into this game.
The Blackcats had it close in the 4th inning then error after error killed them. They just crushed during the game. It was 2-4 going in to the 5th i think then we gave up 5 runs. So dont look at one loss and say we are back to the regular blackcats.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Wow! Hazard will be among the leaders in the 14th when it's all said and done. Meehan has done a good job with this group. Not a lot of talent, but he has been getting the most out of them for the majority of the season. If they continue to play like this they will upset some people in the 14th.

P-burg was on a roll, but they may taper off now after this loss. This is a tough loss to a mediocre team.

Hazard my not be as mediocre as thier record looks. They have played a tough early season schedule. They have a group of young players who have expierence and can play. I don't seem them in the league of Estill County but they will hold their own in the 14th.
Hope These games are able to resume
Congrats Hazard!
Hey that's pretty funny..... puncture wounds, salt in 'em & all that.
Yeah, that's pretty funny. I see what ya mean!!!!
I saw Hazard play earlier this year. They are very well coached and have a lot of talent. The most under-rated team I've seen this year.
Wow...Prestonsburg loses one game and everyone hates them. It is amazing how when your winning everyone loves you but as soon as you lose everyone thinks that you suck. Some people realy make me sick!!!!