Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: War Of The Worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard of this movie coming out? I think it's going to be pretty good. It's about the earth going to war. Steven Spielberg’s War of the Worlds, stars international superstar Tom Cruise. The sci-fi adventure thriller reveals the extraordinary battle for the future of humankind through the eyes of one American family fighting to survive it.
Wasn't this a book written by T.S. Elliot or someone like that? Shoot i can't really remember. But it was a pretty good book.
the original had crappy film quality, but it was a great movie. a timeless classic.
I want to see this, because isn't this the book that was being read on the radio in the 30's or 40's that people thought was a real news report and people everywhere freaked out?
I think H.G. Wells wrote it
the original was a H.G. Wells classic. be intresting to see what Spielberg does with it.
i am wantin to see it. but i want to see the new Batman more.
I was in chicago during the filming of the new batman movie. and i actually got to see the batmobile go ripping through the town lol
That is awesome.
yea War of the Worlds was read on the radio and people did freak out then.