Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gmail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone here have Gmail? anyone here WANT Gmail? hit me with Yo email by PM, Yo.
I have G-Mail - PM me your current email address, and I'll be more than happy to send you an invite !!!
If anyone else would like to have G-Mail....PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite. G-Mail is very easy to use and is awesome. I have made g-mail as my Primary email address, It is only available by invite only right now.....Here's some more info........

What is Gmail?

As part of Google's mission to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful, we're testing an email service called Gmail.

Gmail is a free, search-based webmail service that includes more than 2,000 megabytes (two gigabytes) of storage. The backbone of Gmail is a powerful Google search engine that quickly finds any message an account owner has ever sent or received. That means there's no need to file messages in order to find them again.

When Gmail displays an email, it automatically shows all the replies to that email as well, so users can view a message in the context of a conversation. There are no pop-ups or untargeted banner ads in Gmail, which places relevant text ads and links to related web pages adjacent to email messages.

No more folders, filing or fumbling to find your mail
Email is supposed to be a productivity tool. So why spend time filing messages, then later trying to remember where you put them? And why delete important mail just to stay within some arbitrary storage limit?

Gmail makes email easy. With more than 2000 megabytes of free storage, you never need to throw messages away. And with a powerful built-in Google search engine, you no longer need to set up folders, file your mail, or remember where you stored your messages. Just search for what you want. You'll not only find the message you have in mind, but all the other messages that are part of the same conversation – arranged in chronological order so you can easily put everything in context.
thats why i made this thread... i already have gmail. I appreciate the offer though. i was gonna offer everyone else an invite.
Oh, ok....I misunderstood Smile 8)