Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 12 Betsy Layne 2 (5 Innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Patrick Keene gets the W.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Patrick Keene gets the W.
Congrats goes out to the Panthers, Hope the Ratliff kid is OK!!!
way to go panthers.

anyone have an update on Ratliff??
High_Heat Wrote:way to go panthers.

anyone have an update on Ratliff??
I'm not sure if he played but He is fine. Just a broken nose and minor concussion.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I'm not sure if he played but He is fine. Just a broken nose and minor concussion.

That's really good to hear. I'm glad he is going to be okay. What about the kid who had surgery this year? Will he be out the rest of the season?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:That's really good to hear. I'm glad he is going to be okay. What about the kid who had surgery this year? Will he be out the rest of the season?

He is more than likely done for the season...The player you are talking about is Luke Huffman...and the Panthers will surely miss his arm in the outfield and especially in the pitching rotation
Congrats Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville. Who are Betsy Layne's top players? If any?
They had a SS that was pretty decent......not sure of the name though. He was also their QB in football season.
IRISH4 Wrote:They had a SS that was pretty decent......not sure of the name though. He was also their QB in football season.
Brennan Case?
I think that's his name. He seemed to have a pretty good glove, but dropped to a knee everytime a grounder was hit to him.