Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patrick Patterson 2nd Team All-Freshman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Pat, it was well deserved!

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/new/2008-...team-42232
Congrats Patterson.
Congrats to Patterson.
Would have been First Team had he not been injured. Congrats to Patrick Patterson.
Well deserved P-Pat!
He's a great player. Very good to get 2nd team with that stacked first team.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Would have been First Team had he not been injured. Congrats to Patrick Patterson.
that's what I thought when I saw this. Congrats to P. Pat
Didn't Bill Walker play for K-State last season? Or did he get red shirted or medical shirted?
Well deserving.
Very Nice!!!!!!! Congrats! Very Impressive for the class he's in.
hopefully he will stick around for 2 or 3 years.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Didn't Bill Walker play for K-State last season? Or did he get red shirted or medical shirted?

Yeah he is a medical redshirt, he tore his ACL his freshman year. Congrats to Patterson on getting 2nd team. Very very talented freshman class, just hope a lot of them stay in school.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah he is a medical redshirt, he tore his ACL his freshman year. Congrats to Patterson on getting 2nd team. Very very talented freshman class, just hope a lot of them stay in school.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was almost positive that he had got hurt, but knew he'd played a few games, too. According to ESPN it says he played in 7 games.