Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern Warriors 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do the Warriors return from a disappointing season last fall? What do they need to do to improve?
They are returning almost everyone on offense and lost a couple players on defense but they will turn it around this year. They looked really good in spring ball and in the weight room.
warrior20 Wrote:They are returning almost everyone on offense and lost a couple players on defense but they will turn it around this year. They looked really good in spring ball and in the weight room.

Any news on a schedule?
Southwestern Warriors? Where is this school? Is this where Evarts got combined to?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Southwestern Warriors? Where is this school? Is this where Evarts got combined to?

The school's in Pulaski County... Somerset.
blackcat_student Wrote:Any news on a schedule?

@ Somerset (Ray Correll Bowl)
@ Danville
@ South Laurel (District game)
Lincoln County (District game)
@ Mercer County(District game)
@ Paul Dunbar (District game)
Pulaski County (District game)
@ Central Hardin
OPEN
Boyle County
George Rogers Clark
warrior20 Wrote:@ somerset (ray correll bowl)
@danville
@South luarel (district game)
lincoln county (district game)
@mercer county(district game)
@paul dunbar (district game)
pulaski county (district game)
@Central hardin
open
boyle county
george rogers clark

Can't wait for our game in the Ray Correll Bowl. It should be a good game!
I would love to play SW again. As a Highlands fan I loved the crowd and met some great SW fans. Great group that supports their team to the fullest.
Meaty Wrote:Can't wait for our game in the Ray Correll Bowl. It should be a good game!

It will be a good game.
tradition Wrote:I would love to play SW again. As a Highlands fan I loved the crowd and met some great SW fans. Great group that supports their team to the fullest.

We couldn't ask for a better crowd, they support us no matter what is going on.