Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville-4 Johnson Central-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Josh LeMaster pitched a great game. He allowed 6 hits, walked 2 and struck out 15. Paintsville drilled a couple of gappers in the first and took a 3-0 lead. It was all LeMaster after that.
Yes Lemaster did pitch an excellent game. I was very impressed that he pitched all 7 innings. I was talking to a scout and they said he hit 88 on the last pitch of the game. Congradulations Josh.

Does anyone know how chris hess is it looked like he took a pretty rough hit on his thumb or wrist.
"Ironman" Wrote:Yes Lemaster did pitch an excellent game. I was very impressed that he pitched all 7 innings. I was talking to a scout and they said he hit 88 on the last pitch of the game. Congradulations Josh.

Does anyone know how chris hess is it looked like he took a pretty rough hit on his thumb or wrist.
From what I have heard, Hess might not be able to pitch for a week or 2 because of his thumb.
that could be true but from my understanding he will be catching tonight against Sheldon clark. He still will be able to block and frame but i don't know how well his arm will be
Wow
Good job Josh Smile