Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is starting where for Belfry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone help me out here
BP probably knows.... He was talking some about them last night on AOL.. Ill tell him about this thread.
k thanks
I don't have anything yet on that. I'd say the best person to answer some of this is Happy Gilmore....

I do hear that we have some awesome Transfers coming to the team including a talented QB. And no they are not from West Virginia.... Smile

I don't think Belfry will be as bad as everyone thinks.....I hope everyone just keeps on thinking we will be down just like they did last year......

I think we all know how that turned out 8) :| :!: Confusedhock:
I haven't heard about any new transfers yet, but it would not surprise me to see a few come in and see spot duty.

If I had to project a starting unit it would like this:

QB - Devin Kohari (jr)
RB - Dustin May (soph)
RB - Corey Chapman (jr)
FB - Alex Edmiston (jr)
TE - Chad Steele (sr?)
WR - Matt Maynard (sr)
OL - Justin gooslin (sr)
OL - Ronnie Edwards (sr) he has to do more than kick
OL - Aaron Chapman 9sr) Big, strong TE who may have to switch if no young guys step up. He and Steele would two-platoon otherwise @ TE.
OL - ???
C - ??

DE - Gooslin
DE - Chapman (these two will be the strength of the D)
DT - Edwards
DT - David May (I think he didn't graduate)
DT - ????
LB - Chad Steele
LB - Dustin May
CB - Corey Chapman
CB - Matt Maynard
FS - Devin Kohari
SS - Alex Edmiston

This is just what I would do with what I think is coming back. The lineup may look similar or it may not look like this at all.
Belfry is going to make it three in a row!!
Fletch Wrote:Belfry is going to make it three in a row!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Fletch Wrote:Belfry is going to make it three in a row!!

lol which are you talking about? district or region?
He was being a smart a$$
BelfryPride Wrote:He was being a smart a$$

How can you tell that from that statement?? They will win their third state title in a row. How is that smart?? Or is that 'nunya' also??
Never know Smile
Fletch Wrote:
BelfryPride Wrote:He was being a smart a$$

How can you tell that from that statement?? They will win their third state title in a row. How is that smart?? Or is that 'nunya' also??

Smile i dont think so.... i hope they do, but i just dont see it happening this year.... to much talent gone, i mean they have more talent stepping up, but not doug and david caliber, and thats what it takes to win state... and a coach like Haywood of course 8)