Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Pikeville- 3/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats everyone think?
Are those players still suspended from Pikeville? If they are back playing I will take Pikeville, but if not, Belfry should win this game.
belfry gonna win baby
It sounds like Belfry is playing some good ball right now.... Ill take Belfry in this one, 7-4
Belfry is thorwing ryan preston. with that said the pirates should take this one pretty easy, even is pville has back their suspended players
ill take belfry 5-1
Shouldnt be any problem playing the game today, the rain is suppose to stop around 5 an pikevilles field is turf, the bases are covered...
Who were the suspended players and did they play against PC?
Nick Sands, Will Ward, and Scott McDonald were the suspended players. Does anyone know who won this game tonight?
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:Nick Sands, Will Ward, and Scott McDonald were the suspended players. Does anyone know who won this game tonight?

It's not posted yet on KHSAA. Did they even play it?
Belfry wins this one. Pikeville is coming off a tough loss from Pike Central I believe.
What was the score? Or are you just making a prediction?
Belfry leads 11-6 in the top of the 7th. Play has been suspended due to weather. Pikeville led 6-2 going into the 7th. The Panther centerfielder Taylor Ratliff had to be taken to the hospital after losing a ball in the mist and taking a fall ball to the face. Keep him in your prayers. He was very out of it.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Belfry leads 11-6 in the top of the 7th. Play has been suspended due to weather. Pikeville led 6-2 going into the 7th. The Panther centerfielder Taylor Ratliff had to be taken to the hospital after losing a ball in the mist and taking a fall ball to the face. Keep him in your prayers. He was very out of it.

O wow! That's terrible. I hope everything is ok! So Belfry scored 9 runs in the 7th? Did Pikeville change pitchers or what happened? I do hope the Ratliff boy is ok though, was he unconscious?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:O wow! That's terrible. I hope everything is ok! So Belfry scored 9 runs in the 7th? Did Pikeville change pitchers or what happened? I do hope the Ratliff boy is ok though, was he unconscious?
I didn't get there until the 7th so I don't know. But he wasn't unconscious but very out of it and dazed.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:O wow! That's terrible. I hope everything is ok! So Belfry scored 9 runs in the 7th? Did Pikeville change pitchers or what happened? I do hope the Ratliff boy is ok though, was he unconscious?

he was out of it pretty badly, he is lucky that the ball grazed his glove before it hit his face. it could of been real bad.
good luck to him tho.
High_Heat Wrote:he was out of it pretty badly, he is lucky that the ball grazed his glove before it hit his face. it could of been real bad.
good luck to him tho.

Well I hope he is ok, they should really have called them game before it got that shape. It was passed the 5th inning, and usually if the weather starts getting bad passed that, they just call it, as long as they have 5 in. I guess Belfry is glad they didn't call it though. haha
So does Belfry win, or not? I know the Ratliff boy, pretty good kid. Hope he's ok.
They will finish the game later in the seaosn when Pikeville comes to Belfry... It's top 7th 2 outs, with a runner on second... Matt Blackburn is up to bat i believe, Belfry leads 11-6...