Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville vs. North Carolina (NCAA Elite 8)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is, do or die time for Rick Pitino. I think if he gets by this game he wins it all. His team is playing as good as anybody in the country right now, and I can see them upsetting UNC and going on to the final four. Good Luck Cardinals!!!:glassjoe:
it's all over for the cards they can go sit on the fence and watch the reat of the tournment ncu all rhe way
THEY may sit on the fence as you say , but at least they made it there . THATS more than i can say for your team.
Cardinals are playing great. I say they can get by the Tarheels. I'll take the Cardinals by 4.
I'll take the cards in this one by 8
How do you know my team is out?
The Cards can win this one. They are playing well as anyone in the country right now. But, I think the Tar Heels are way to much to handle for the Cards. With Green, Ginyard, Ellington, and Lawson in the backcourt, and Hansbrough and Thompson in the frontcourt, they will be hard to stop. So I am gonna take the Tar Heels in this one.
basketballwizz Wrote:How do you know my team is out?

UNC not NCU have been playing really well too, but I just think UofL are clicking on all cylinders, and they are just in that mode to where they can really make a run here late.
UofL will give the Heels all they want, and maybe even pull it off.
Have the Heels over the Cards in my bracket, but The Cards are playing well. They need to hit their free shots. Why do they call them Free Throws?
BamaBoy Wrote:Have the Heels over the Cards in my bracket, but The Cards are playing well. They need to hit their free shots. Why do they call them Free Throws?

Because it is a "throw" from a specific line, and it is "free" from any defenders. Therefore, it can be translated to a "free throw." Big Grin
I don't see anybody stopping UNC. Too many weapons and too good of a defense.

Louisville turns the ball over way to much. Tar Heels by 15-20.
For once I want Loserville to win this game, cant let UNC catch up to UK.
I picked UNC on my bracket but on this poll I got UofL...I hope they pull out the upset because I didn't like seeing UNC run up the score in the first and second rounds.
2 bad both teams cant lose.