Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dogs for sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any dogs for sale or know anyone with some for sale?

BallaBaby

You should get a Mountain Bargain Hunter. I tried forever to find a chihuahua, then i finally found one in there!
I have the newest one, but theres nothing I like in there. I hear Chihuahuas are really loud. I'm thinking about a miniature pinscher.
chihuahuas are pretty yappy and annoying. mini pinschers though are cute. tea cup scottish terriors are soooo cute.

go to petfinder.com and look at the pikeville humane society listings. they always have cute dogs, they are cheap, and those dogs need a second chance.
All the dogs on petfinder are either messed up or really gross.
im sorry. my sister found a cute dog on there once, figured i would throw that idea to ya.

sorry. i dont know what to tell you.
Ballababy's dog needs to cut it's ear hair haha Smile Smile

BallaBaby

Cali Wrote:Ballababy's dog needs to cut it's ear hair haha Smile Smile

Thats ok, next time you come down I'll let you do it!!! Smile :o
BallaBaby Wrote:You should get a Mountain Bargain Hunter. I tried forever to find a chihuahua, then i finally found one in there!

That's where I found my Australian Shepherd..she was awesome.. but someone stole her Cry
a guy stole my dog too but by the time we found out who it was the dog was already like huge so we just let his family keep it....*tear tear*