Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs Hazard (2-5 inn games)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These games are at Paintsville (5/26/08), starts at 6. Any thoughts?
I'm not sure what Hazard has, but I know Paintsville traditionally has good baseball.
Who won these?
Tigers in a 13-4 final in 7 innings. They started bagging stuff up after that, so I assume they jus played the one game instead of 2 5's. Couple good lookin kids on both teams. Good job guys.
Sounds like the Tigers are off to a great start!!! Congrats.
IRISH4 Wrote:Sounds like the Tigers are off to a great start!!! Congrats.

They owed they Bulldogs from last year. lol

The MS Tigers did win, but that is not there main goal. YES, they want to win. But, if they don't, it won't break their hearts. The MS Coaches have one goal in mind and that is DEVELOPEMENT. They have a VERY solid infield and also have a VERY solid rotation of 5 pitchers. They also have 6 to 8 other kids that they could and will place on the mound as the year goes on. Their outfield is young and also very promising. MS baseball is great and yes you want to teach your kids to be winners. But, how far can you go at that level and what do you win? The Tigers have a VERY birght future ahead of them for many years to come.
OffTheHook Wrote:They owed they Bulldogs from last year. lol

The MS Tigers did win, but that is not there main goal. YES, they want to win. But, if they don't, it won't break their hearts. The MS Coaches have one goal in mind and that is DEVELOPEMENT. They have a VERY solid infield and also have a VERY solid rotation of 5 pitchers. They also have 6 to 8 other kids that they could and will place on the mound as the year goes on. Their outfield is young and also very promising. MS baseball is great and yes you want to teach your kids to be winners. But, how far can you go at that level and what do you win? The Tigers have a VERY birght future ahead of them for many years to come.

I agree. MS baseball allows for the 8th grade students to try and polish up some of their skills before moving up to the high school level and gives the 7th graders the oppertunity to adjust to the bigger field and some new rule chages....overall it's great and fairly competetive. I'm just glad that it's spring time in the mountains and the sounds of the ball bats popping fill the air.