Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JV Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think is the best JV player in the 15th Region?
Plz Post
Tongue
There are many great jv players but few have a good all around team to help make them look better. I believe there are alot of good strong players on Paintsvilles team. They have alot of freshman and sophmore players that help the tigers destroy all competition. They have Jonathan Miller 2nd base, Logan Barker Catcher, Travis Ison 3rd CF and JD VanhHoose who can only contribute with his bat. But an actual Jv(7th and 8th grader) is Taylor Smith. He is a good catcher now but i don''t think he will improve much more in his highschool years.
There are:
1.Travis Ison
2.Jonathon Miller
3.JD VanHoose
4.Logan Barker
5.Taylor Smith
6.Chase Richardson
i agree with seiko except for the part about logan barker i mean hes good to a certian point but other than that i think that Jermy Nickols aka: coach lesbo is like the most dominant player of all time.
"ice" Wrote:i agree with seiko except for the part about logan barker i mean hes good to a certian point but other than that i think that Jermy Nickols aka: coach * is like the most dominant player of all time.

You have some very inaccurate posts because baseball isn't about any of that and i really don't think that you are know the rules to baseball and the qualifications
OOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo!!!! Cap_PDT_0: