Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Picked Davidson and WKU To Go To Sweet Sixteen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I DID! :letsparty :letsparty
was that an educated guess or one pulled out of you butt LMAO j/p
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:was that an educated guess or one pulled out of you butt LMAO j/p

I picked Davidson because I really thouhgt that Stephen Curry could carry them to a couple of wins. Western I kind of took a shot in the dark but I did know that Courtney Lee is one of the most underrated players in the nation.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I picked Davidson because I really thouhgt that Stephen Curry could carry them to a couple of wins. Western I kind of took a shot in the dark but I did know that Courtney Lee is one of the most underrated players in the nation.
lol i wasn't looking for an explanation was just messing around with ya. However, since you mentioned C. Lee I will have to agree with you 100% heck he is getting a lot of love from the announcers now lol. Curry is one heck of a player as well.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:lol i wasn't looking for an explanation was just messing around with ya. However, since you mentioned C. Lee I will have to agree with you 100% heck he is getting a lot of love from the announcers now lol. Curry is one heck of a player as well.

Smile I know
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Smile I know
good lol do you have them getting beat in the Sweet 16?
I didnt even have them winning the 1st game.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:good lol do you have them getting beat in the Sweet 16?

Yeah, I think so.
I had Davidson making the Sweet 16 but not WKU. I had them getting beat first round by Drake.
I got the WKU and San Diego wins as well as WKU beating San Diego afterwards, but I had Georgetown knocking off Davidson.
i didnt have WKU picked for the sweet 16 but I did have Davidson playing Kansas the the elite 8
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I had Davidson making the Sweet 16 but not WKU. I had them getting beat first round by Drake.

I had the same as you.
well i had them making to to the 2nd round and I also had USD beating UCONN but i had USD beating Western! and I did pick WVU to beat Duke
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I picked Davidson because I really thouhgt that Stephen Curry could carry them to a couple of wins. Western I kind of took a shot in the dark but I did know that Courtney Lee is one of the most underrated players in the nation.

Both Curry and Lee are the most underrated players in the Country. Lee is doing his thing for WKU and Curry is averaging 35 ppg in the first two tournament games. Should call for some great games in the Sweet 16.