Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Stepp Signs With....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clark Stepp signs with Alice Lloyd.
Congratulations to him... He will be a fine player at ALC!

Good luck Clark!

If anyone attempts to bash an individual you will receive an infraction and possible suspension!
Seriously?
For some reason I'm not shocked. But congrats anyway.
Knew he wasn't going to UK as soon as it was put on here.
i think he will help ALC
good sign by ALC...

upsets me how so many ppl put so much stock on the kid and I know he had to have been so aggravated at reading he is so going D1 and all that and then ppl bashing him. I still think he would have been one heck of a player for a team such as G'Town or Univ. of the Cumberlands. I am happy however that he is going to stay home and I agree Cards09 he will help ALC out tremendously.
Another thing with the rumor floating around that the Stepps are taking over one of the programs at ALC probably played a role is this. Anyone agree?
Yea, Does anyone know who the coaches at ALC now??
Congrats...
Too Good Wrote:Clark Stepp signs with Alice Lloyd.

Wow, what happened to Duke, Miss St and KY?
How can Clark sign with ALC, ALC doesn't even have a coach right now?
Im not bashing, I just want to know what happend with the Walk-On at UK. Personally I would rather Walk-On at UK than start at ALC, but thats just me.
wow this is surprising....so much for all the hype he got to get a D-1 scholarship, he didn't even get a NAIA D-1 scholarship..but ALC is a great educational school.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Another thing with the rumor floating around that the Stepps are taking over one of the programs at ALC probably played a role is this. Anyone agree?

I heard that too and it wasn't on hear. Anyways not many people get to play college basketball and he will get the chance to. Congrats Clark Stepp.
He will contribute there, and yeh I think it had alot to do with who will end up taking over the program. If it wasn't for that I would say he would have went Mid-South conference somewhere.
good luck in college
congrats
Congrats to Clark, hope he has a great Career at ALC.
is this official...i have a very hard believing this right now
KCCFAN23 Wrote:is this official...i have a very hard believing this right now

Same here, I just dont believe this for some reason but Congrats Clark if its true,he'll deff contribute at ALC.
Congrats Stepp
Now this is just hearsay before everyone starts, and let me repeat..HEARSAY..But I have heard from sources that Ervin Stepp will be the new boys basketball coach at ALC. Congrats Clark on signing with the Eagles. Best of Luck!
RavenBoy Wrote:Im not bashing, I just want to know what happend with the Walk-On at UK. Personally I would rather Walk-On at UK than start at ALC, but thats just me.

If you have no NBA future , then why not go to ALC? He'll get to play and not just sit at the end of a bench hoping to get garbage minute in a blowout.
I can't hardly believe that after all his hard work he is gonna settle for ALC. All the people that were close to him kept tellling me he was going to G'town, that his mind was made up. I think this is just a rumor....unless, they made Mr Gibson step down so they could Stepp up. But even if they do take over the program at ALC, I can't see Clark staying. But if he does, congrats Clark I hope you do well.
what is the point of going to a bigger school to play ball and just ride the bench all four years. college basketball is college basketball, no matter where you play.

it will look bad on clark if one of the stepps end up taking the alc coaching job. people will bash clark, but he can't help what they do. clark is a good kid.
bluegrass15 Wrote:what is the point of going to a bigger school to play ball and just ride the bench all four years. college basketball is college basketball, no matter where you play.

it will look bad on clark if one of the stepps end up taking the alc coaching job. people will bash clark, but he can't help what they do. clark is a good kid.

I really think the only reason that he is going to ALC is because one of the Stepp's are taking over the program. I think if it wasn't for that fact he would be going somewhere else.

uk96

SOmeone needs to close this thread because it is not true....He did not sign with ALC and just is someone starting something again. He has been offered at least 1 D1 scholarship in the last week at Air Force and has not made any decision.
Closed until proof can be provided.