Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas Woman Sues American Airlines After Flight Turns X-Rated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harris County, Texas, native Centava Dozier, 21, filed a $200,000 lawsuit Monday against American Airlines, alleging that a passenger masturbated in the seat next to her and then ejaculated on her hair.
Dozier was on her way to visit family and friends in L.A., MyFOXHouston reports.
The suit claims Dozier was sitting in an empty row when the plane took off, and then fell asleep. When she woke up, she says she found a substance in her hair and a man masturbating in the seat next to her.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,338889,00.html
HILARIOUS...

I know it ain't funny but I can't help but laugh...
Redneck Wrote:HILARIOUS...

I know it ain't funny but I can't help but laugh...
Did you fly to Alabama last week? Wasnt a connector flight to L.A. was it? Smile
That is sick!!! There are all kinds of crazies out there.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Did you fly to Alabama last week? Wasnt a connector flight to L.A. was it? Smile

Lol, NO, I drove. Be hard to fly with about 34-35 drill bits to deliver. I do have some kin folk that flew out to LA last week Smile
Is this still considered "The Mile High Club" LMAO!!!!
So she woke up and he was still goin at it after he already did his business in her hair? LoL, this guy needs to be with a woman more often.
OMG this is very funny but disturbing in a way..you would think he would atleast use the restroom lol.
Very disturbing. There are such weirdos out there
OffTheHook Wrote:Is this still considered "The Mile High Club" LMAO!!!!

:thatsfunn Good one Hook.
PC_You_Know Wrote:So she woke up and he was still goin at it after he already did his business in her hair? LoL, this guy needs to be with a woman more often.

Lol, really. Maybe that's why he was flyin to LA, find him a woman on the side of the road somewhere.
Why am I laughing at this?? Yes its bizzare, its crazy, and its ludicrous. But its so darn funny..I just picture Cameron Diaz in Something about Mary, with the hair "gel" scene..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Why am I laughing at this?? Yes its bizzare, its crazy, and its ludicrous. But its so darn funny..I just picture Cameron Diaz in Something about Mary, with the hair "gel" scene..

I could picture alot of "actress' with the "hair gel", lol, LMFAO
I cracked up when I first read this and was glad to see that I wasn't the only one!