Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breaking News !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I BelfryPride am entering my name into the 2005 NBA Draft....Not signing an agent, just testing the waters. Smile
Best of luck to ya BP...good idea not to sign the agent...with your skills I'm sure you will be drafted first round and will get to keep the $$$$$ to yourself and not have to share Confusedhock:
Can anyone just up and do this? Do you have to actually be associated in sports or what? I mean it would be worth a shot just to see if some idiots would pick you. Who knows, you could land some deal over seas or something.
I doubt if you would get picked....sounds like something that would happen in a movie.
:?:
I just thought I'd add my name to the Draft, everyone else is Smile Smile Smile
BelfryPride Wrote:I just thought I'd add my name to the Draft, everyone else is Smile Smile Smile
Smile Boy, thats the truth.
If I got rich, I wouldnt forget my buddies on BGR...... 8)
Don't forget me! :?
what about ol' Swag?
Cali Wrote:Don't forget me! :?
Umm...he said buddies...Sorry Cali

:o
When I was a senior at Pikeville one of my good friends which was also a senior at Pikeville who was about a 300 pound lineman and didn't play basketball called all the local media and told them that Pikeville High School would be making a huge sports related announcement at the Landmark and gave them the time and date of the announcement. Another one of our friends who was in on the prank dad owns the Landmark so he set up a podium for us with a microphone to give the announcement. The News Express and WYMT showed up. The big announcement was that this 300 punder was making himself eligble for the NBA and was not going to play college basketball. The media people were a little pissed at first but they even came around and thought it was hilarious. The News Express put his picture in the paper making his announcement and wrote a story about it in the paper about the prank and how bad we got them.
that is hilarious PHSFAN and good luck bp!!!!!! 8)

i might just have to sign up for the wnba draft when i get out of high school lol

BallaBaby

Good Luck BelfryPride 8) :!:
Thank You, Thank You !!!!

Smile Big Grin
Might as well go ahead and sign an agent, that way you will get the most for your ability... lol.
QQ will be my agent, cali,ctd,beef bcf4l,balla,swag and the tribe can be my security detail... 8) Smile
I got your back BP. :twisted:
Sounds like a good deal. now i can legally shoot someone lol

BallaBaby

BelfryPride Wrote:QQ will be my agent, cali,ctd,beef bcf4l,balla,swag and the tribe can be my security detail... 8) Smile

Thanks 8) :twisted:
sweet, i want one of those cool security t-shirts now though lol
thetribe Wrote:sweet, i want one of those cool security t-shirts now though lol

Cool !!!!!! 8)
you might want to put me doing office work though because i wouldnt make a very big bodyguard or anything lol
Go For it bub hit it wide open........lol :wink:
I'll be your agent BP. I'll make sure to get you drafed at least by the end of the first or start of the 2nd round.