Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mega Cheer All-Star Results from Cheer Power Competition, 3-16-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! As some of you know I coach all-star teams in Inez, and it is our first year competing. Today, we competed in the St. Paddy's Day Open hosted by Cheer Power, Inc. in Huntington. I just had to post on here because I am SO PROUD! All three teams, Mini level 2, Youth level 2, and Junior level 2 placed second in their divisions!!!! The competition was really tough today and we are absolutely thrilled! The only teams that beat us come from HUGE gyms that have about 8 teams and a tradition of bringing home some national titles so this was a mjor accomplishment for us. Also, all the teams that beat us had about 20 girls and our largest squad has 14. I just wanted to let you all know because if you've read any of my posts, you know they are my entire world and I have to brag on them a little bit!!!

We are also looking for girls for next years teams, so any girl (especially with some tumbling ability) ages 6-14 is very welcome to tryout!!! We practice in Inez, but are looking to compromise if we have any out of towners. I will let you guys know on a try-out date! We would love to have your daughters/nieces/anyone you know really...lol!
Big congrats!! Great job! And really great job for representing the mountains so well
Congrats!! I must say that if I were you I would be VERY proud also!!