Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs Magoffin Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They play Wednesday. Wont be able to tell really how good each team is considering everyone on Prestonsburg team is on spring break.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:They play Wensday. Wont be able to tell really how good each team is considering everyone on prestonsburgs team is on spring break.

Why are they taking spring break so early? Actually I don't even know when it is suppose to be this year. I just assumed it was always the first or second week in April. In college it was the middle of March, but I always thought it was much later in high school.
I dont know, But we are on spring break starting today.
OMG Wrote:Why are they taking spring break so early? Actually I don't even know when it is suppose to be this year. I just assumed it was always the first or second week in April. In college it was the middle of March, but I always thought it was much later in high school.
BASKETBALL---STATE SWEET SIXTEEN-REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS DONE AROUND BASKETBALL!!!!!!
bad hop Wrote:BASKETBALL---STATE SWEET SIXTEEN-REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS DONE AROUND BASKETBALL!!!!!!

Gotcha