Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 53rd district
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jenkins should have the best team if they play like they should
^While Jenkins may have a decent team returning and could make another good run this season, I highly doubt they are or will be the best team in the 53rd district. Letcher Central is too well coached and are very good. Knott Central won't be a pushover either, and JBS is well coached and their young talent will be better. Jenkins may be the #2 team preseason in the 53rd however based on last season.
jenkins has good pitching and a good all around team
jbs has a real good team. they probally be #1 in the district
I think the District will go like this..JMO.

1.Jenkins
2.Letcher Central
3.JBS
4.Cordia
5.Knott Central
Letcher Central
LCC won the region and Jenkins got to the second round of the region by beating a mediocre Jackson City and people are saying Jenkins are pre season better than LCC...............something dont add up.....lets give Coach Dean some credit......IF they were to play right now I would take LCC by the 10 run rule.
I would take Coach Dean against a mediocre team anyday of the week. I don't care how young his team is, he can out-coach anyone in the 14th region.
3under_PAR Wrote:LCC won the region and Jenkins got to the second round of the region by beating a mediocre Jackson City and people are saying Jenkins are pre season better than LCC...............something dont add up.....lets give Coach Dean some credit......IF they were to play right now I would take LCC by the 10 run rule.
R U SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!? LCC lost everybody last year......Pitching-gone.......hitting-major loss....i mean they r really young and i see them have a decent season this year.
Does anyone know where the 53rd will be played at this year?
LCC is to host the 53rd district tourney.
Hands_80 Wrote:R U SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!? LCC lost everybody last year......Pitching-gone.......hitting-major loss....i mean they r really young and i see them have a decent season this year.

Yea I believe most of that. Dean would coach circles around anybody in the 53rd district regardless if he had 9 blind guys on the field, I still think he could score some runs, and definetly keep the other team from scoring.
Jenkins will be tough. I just don't think that they will be good enough to beat Letcher Central.

LCC
KCC
Jenkins
JBS
Knott may suprise some people.
LCC just beat Leslie 13 to 4. Yea I kno it was a scrimmage but Leslie started Jimmy Jo Morgan their ace and arguably(sp?) one of the best pitchers in the 14th. He gave up a grand slam to N.Adams so I'd say LCC's hitting will be a ok. They played solid defense only had one E and in my opinion they'll have a better infield than last year (excluding pitching), and although their pitching isn't spectacular (now) coach dean will have his pitchers ready and while they may not over power anyone they'll locate. So if your saying Jenkins or anyone in the 53rd will beat LCC then I think your sadly mistaken! The cougars are super young this year but they play well beyond their years. LCC will win the 53rd for the next 3 yrs guaranteed....................They're the region champs until some one beats them.
Kyboy13 Wrote:LCC just beat Leslie 13 to 4. Yea I kno it was a scrimmage but Leslie started Jimmy Jo Morgan their ace and arguably(sp?) one of the best pitchers in the 14th. He gave up a grand slam to N.Adams so I'd say LCC's hitting will be a ok. They played solid defense only had one E and in my opinion they'll have a better infield than last year (excluding pitching), and although their pitching isn't spectacular (now) coach dean will have his pitchers ready and while they may not over power anyone they'll locate. So if your saying Jenkins or anyone in the 53rd will beat LCC then I think your sadly mistaken! The cougars are super young this year but they play well beyond their years. LCC will win the 53rd for the next 3 yrs guaranteed....................They're the region champs until some one beats them.

Can I win the lottery if I play? Wait, wait, what how will UK basketball do next year? Please to me.
LCC also beat Shelby Valley in there other scrimmage 15-0.