Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Darius Miller Going to Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is gonna be a good impression Uk next year
kentuckyballa21 Wrote:Is gonna be a good impression Uk next year

What?
Yes he will, but we all know this lol
wut is the point in this post?
I've talked to Miller a couple of times, he is a great player and I see a bright future ahead of him. GL Miller.
I have had the priviledge of watching him playing in person, he is very unselfish with his teammates, yet is very capable of taking over the game if need be. He's a beast. I can hardly wait for football and basketball of 2008-09.
fairplayer Wrote:I have had the priviledge of watching him playing in person, he is very unselfish with his teammates, yet is very capable of taking over the game if need be. He's a beast. I can hardly wait for football and basketball of 2008-09.

You dang right he is lol. I was watching the Lex Cath/Mason game. I think Mason was down, but he led the Royals back and won it on a buzzer beater. He is an amazing player.
Guys it is Darius Miller, look at the number in his name, lol! Just Kiddin.

I've had the chance to watch him in person a few times and he put on a show in each event, including IMO the best alley oop i have probably ever seen at the Expo Center, seriously he walked on air on that dunk, he was up their forever.
bluegrassballa Wrote:You dang right he is lol. I was watching the Lex Cath/Mason game. I think Mason was down, but he led the Royals back and won it on a buzzer beater. He is an amazing player.

Would it be this buzzer beater by chance.

Can a mod adjust this to show on here instead of using the link.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Guys it is Darius Miller, look at the number in his name, lol! Just Kiddin.

I've had the chance to watch him in person a few times and he put on a show in each event, including IMO the best alley oop i have probably ever seen at the Expo Center, seriously he walked on air on that dunk, he was up their forever.
You're not kidding! You could hear him yell "Just throw it up!" just before the ball was inbounded. I didn't realize how awesome of a dunk it was until they showed the slow motion replay on the big screen afterwards.
This kid is not as highly touted as Liggins, but from what I can see from video, he can take a game over in a heartbeat. Welcome to the University Mr. Miller.
Here is one of his dunks

BlackcatFootball Wrote:Would it be this buzzer beater by chance.

Can a mod adjust this to show on here instead of using the link.

Yep! This is exactly the buzzer beater.