Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Atlanta Braves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Atlanta seems to have gotten past the rough start on the season and is currently in 1st place in the NL East once again.

Team W L PCT. GB

Braves 20 12 .625 -

Marlins 18 12 .600 1.0

Nationals 18 14 .563 2.0

Mets 18 16 .529 3.0

Phillies 15 19 .441 6.0

Go Braves !!!!!!!! :!:
YAAA!!!! I love the Braves.. I'm going to watch them play the Reds this June... I can't wait! Tongue
Thats sweet 15th !!!!!!

Hope ya have fun 8)
Thanks BP.. Basketballer, ballababy and catsfan are going with me.. they're all excited too lol
I cant wait either Idea
i have been a huge fan of the braves since 1997...and i think this is there best overall team ever...this might be the year they win the world series
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:i have been a huge fan of the braves since 1997...and i think this is there best overall team ever...this might be the year they win the world series
I agree VON! They are the best overall team. I just hope they can win the NL pennant this year. They seem to struggle there every year.
I love the Braves, they are starting to pick it up. I just hope that Mike Hampton will be ok.
well they have the best overall pitching staff with smoltz, hampton, and hudson leading the way

chipper and andruw are finally hitting, furcal and giles keep getting on base, mondesi and jordan are driving in runs, and franco just keeps surprising people
How old is Franco? 44? or older?
franco is around 45