Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jeffersontown 58 Eastern 53 (7th Region Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Jeffersontown will represent the 7th region and will play the winner of the 15th Region.
Congrats J-town.

Can't wait for the state tourney, IMO Paintsville or Shelby Valley, whichever it may be, can beat J-town (hasn't SV already beat em this year).
Redneck Wrote:Congrats J-town.

Can't wait for the state tourney, IMO Paintsville or Shelby Valley, whichever it may be, can beat J-town (hasn't SV already beat em this year).

J-town beat Shelby Valley early in the season. It was a close game. This was the last game of the season for Shelby Valley big man Taylor Newsome.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:J-town beat Shelby Valley early in the season. It was a close game. This was the last game of the season for Shelby Valley big man Taylor Newsome.
Really? I thought he got hurt in New York.
Redneck Wrote:Really? I thought he got hurt in New York.

This was the last game before New York. He went down late in the game from a hard foul by J-Town.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:This was the last game before New York. He went down late in the game from a hard foul by J-Town.
That sucks, big loss for SV but the other guys on the bench really stepped it up after he went down.
Congrats J-Town.
Congrats J-Town
Good job J-town. The way Eastern was clicking I thought it would be pretty hard for anyone to knock them off. Good luck against Paintsville.