Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayer/Thought Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend Thomas wrecked Saturday night after he took his girlfriend home after prom. He was rushed to Lexington where they found out that he ruptured his spleen, punctured a lung, and has multiple fractures throughout his body. He is in stable condition right now and is off the ventilator. If you pray please do so for him but if not at least keep this young man in your prayers, he is a very sweet guy and doesn't deserve to be in the condition. Let's hope for a speedy recovery. Thanks.
Thoughts & Prayers from here
I'll be sure to keep him in my prayers.
Our Prayers will be with him.
I will be praying for him
I love Thomas... i hope he is okay. The last thing i heard was the same you heard. I talked to Mikey today and he said that Tom was now talking.... thats what i understood.

I will pray for Thomas tonight.
I will be praying for him
He will be in my thoughts and prayers!

BallaBaby

I'll be praying for him!
Update: Doctors said that Thomas can expect to come home in around 2 weeks and have around 2 months of bedrest. Knowing Thomas though, he will out and about in about a month. He did talk a little but the doctors aren't wanting him too because it is too much stress. He is still in alot of pain and is very swollen but still in stable condition.

Let's all hope that he continues to improve in his condition. I love that kid, he is a fighter. Let's hope that he gets home soon!
I'm glad he's improved some.. I will keep him in my prayers
yeah, he will probably be up and running in about a month.
Prayers here glad to see he's doing somewhat better.
Thomas is coming home today! Im so glad he is going to be ok.
yea i hope to see him pretty soon.
Good thing he's coming home...
I love Tom.