Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayer Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am usually not one to ask prayers from others. But, I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday morning about a really serious health problem. I do not want to go into detail at this time. All I ask is that you all pray for me, and for courage and strength.

Thank You
You have my prayers..
I will be praying for you
You are in my thoughts, I hope everything goes well.
Our Prayers are with you BP! If you need any support please call me.
606-783-3348
Thanks Guys.......I appreciate it.

I had the office visit this morning and everything went well. I had suspected I may have had a possible fatal condition. After examination, the doctor told me that it was not life threatning. It was not cancer like I had feared it may be.. Turns out that the cyst I was diagnosed with 4 1.2 years ago still had not changed size. I will be on medication for a few weeks, and may have possible minor outpatient surgery if it does not dissolve.

**All you Guys (males age 15-39) It is imperative you perform self exams regularly. It could save your life.**
Im glad everything went well... im no stranger to possible fatal things.

A few years ago, the doctors thought i might have a major problem with my intestines. it was potentially life threatening if it was not fixed, and all came out well.

Glad to hear everythings okies.
Thanks swag ! I am relieved as well...... 8)
Great News!!!!!!!! Idea
If you need any information on this guys.....Please feel free to PM me here or email me at :kentuckybluefan1@gmail.com. I'll be glad to help you wilth all the info I can get for you.
I'm glad all went well
Good news thats nice for a change.
I am glad that all went fine BP. My prom date had to go to Lexington a week before prom and had a problem with his prostate and etc. Everything should work out fine for him, he is on medicine for 2 weeks. So I am glad that all worked out for the better for you. 8)
Thanks tribe...I really appreciate the support. It still isn't over. I still may have to have some minor surgery, and I will have to miss work for while/ It will be painful for a week atleast. But, I should do ok after that.