Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The tattoos were fake. I drew them with PSP. See pics :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a new Tattoo on my left arm. Those of you all that havent seen my Tats. The new Is the one of the girl on my left arm. You can tell as its still a little dark from the fresh ink. Makes my 8th tattoo. :o :o
yeh so wuts the point of having one?? lmao
Whats the point of you asking?
um..cuz i wanna know what makes a person get a tatoo?
Same reasons you wear clothes.. To decorate your body. :o
Damn QQ...you look like Biker LOL
Idea Idea awsome
kool
i do have to say, i DO like that ink....
looks awesome QQ, i am a big fan of tattoos if i do say so myself. keep us updated on any other additions. i want to get a new one of a nautical star. ill post when that is done too. Idea
Where'd you get it done QQ?
Killer... Idea
I didn't notice all of those before, they do look pretty cool tho.
Idea
QQ that looks badass... i never noticed u havin tats iek that...lol Idea
those are not real...lol... he only has 3 real tattoos...
then how did he do that. cause i would like to do something like that and test my tats before i get them lol
it's like an Airbrush thing. there used to be a place in Prestonsburg that did airbrush tattoo's.
Oh I thought he did them on his computer. I didnt think they were real though because I just saw him a week before he posted them, and I think I would notice them.
I did do the on the computer. with paint shop pro. And you guys couldnt tell a difference. Smile
8) :? :o
hahaha, that was a good one
i fell for it at first, nut i remembered that pic of you and BGG.... you didnt have ANY ink in that pic........
Cap_PDT_0:
That was a good one QQ !!! Big Grin