Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dale Earnhardt Jr Finishes 3rd at Atlanta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dale Earnhardt Jr comes in 3rd in today in Nascar.
Yeah, and the guy Hendrix swept out of the way to get Jr.......won the race Big Grin ..congrats Kyle Busch..My boy Carl Edwards had the best car all day until his transmission broke or it could have been 3 in a row! And oh what Brian France must be thinking right now! Four races in and a big fat goose egg for the Hendrix boys..hopefully it will be a year long streak!
Mayfield with yet another Top 40 Finish, finishing 39th! The team must be thriving on adrenaline going into Bristol after Sunday!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Mayfield with yet another Top 40 Finish, finishing 39th! The team must be thriving on adrenaline going into Bristol after Sunday!

But that puts him in the top 35 in points. Keeps him from being a go or go home guy. Correct?
Did anyone hear Tony Stewart talking crap about Goodyear after the race. I have never heard someone talk so bad about a sponsor.
RavenBoy Wrote:Did anyone hear Tony Stewart talking crap about Goodyear after the race. I have never heard someone talk so bad about a sponsor.

wow just read something on the internet about it and Stewart really trashed them. However, Jr. and Gordon supported Stewart's views, here is the thing about Tony IF he does not like something he lets it be known while other drivers sit back and do not do anything. Trust me I know Tony on a personal level off the track he is one of the greatest guys ever, but when you get him on the track he has a totally different persona. When I was a little kid he put me in his car one night and took me out to eat, my father did not know where we had went nor did anyone else. He really is a great guy, he just gets caught up in the moment.
Can we say fine!!!
He is a pretty good racer