Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SEC Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tips off Thursday.

Who wins? I hate to say it but Tennessee has got to be the favorite in this thing. Fortunately, Kentucky got away from UT and won't have to play the Vols unless it is in the Championship.

Here is the bracket...
Alabama! yep, I'm a homer. If Riley plays like he did against Vandy in OT. We have the Gators on Thursday nite.
BamaBoy Wrote:Alabama! yep, I'm a homer. If Riley plays like he did against Vandy in OT. We have the Gators on Thursday nite.

You never know, with the way this season has gone I wouldn't be surprised.
I would say we'll meet up with the Gators again, and then on to UT in the finals.
florida will not get by alabama, then if we win we probably play miss st
Im gonna go with the top bracket and say either Vandy or Tenn.
I'd like to see Pelphrey and UK play in the Finals!!!!! Unlikely I know, just what I'd like to see. The #2 in the East vs. the #2 in the West!
100%SUCCESS Wrote:I'd like to see Pelphrey and UK play in the Finals!!!!! Unlikely I know, just what I'd like to see. The #2 in the East vs. the #2 in the West!

that would be a classic match up for the first season of these two coaches. Never know the way this season has played out it could and possibly will work out that way.
IMO It will be Vandy out of the top and Bama out of the bottom with a close Vandy win.
UK v. Vandy, title game...

UK by 3...

UK earns #5 seed in NCAAs
I love this time of year!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!
My heart says UK, but my brain says the winner of Tenn. and Vandy.
i dont know about you guys, but I would like another shot at Tenn. But we both gotta get there first. GO BIG BLUE.
Iam going to go with Miss. State
I think UK can pull off the win. Lets go Cats!!!
Hopefully they can pull it off, atleast get 1 win out of it.
Kentuck Kentucky Kentucky.....
Love the way it is set up for the Cats. So I will go ahead and make predictions.
1st round. - USC, Vandy, Florida, Ole Miss.
2nd round- Tenn, Vandy, Miss. State, UK
3rd round- Tenn, UK
Champs- UK!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah I am not a homer, I just believe in my team!!!!!!!
I truely think that they have a great chance to win the tourney.