Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Gets A Bye In The SEC Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#2 seed in from the East. They will play the winner of E6 Georgia v.s. W3 Ole Miss.

Heres the complete bracket: http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=783716

Doesn't matter how the Cats do tomorrow v.s. Florida they will still get the bye. GO CATS!!
UK got a great draw IMO. They have a very winnable match up in their first game with either Ole Miss or Georgia. They beat both teams this season (with Patterson), but Crawford and Bradley will continue to carry this team.
Great draw UK, GO CATS!!!
Unreal how this season has shaped up after the start that we had!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Unreal how this season has shaped up after the start that we had!

Yeah, I never thought we would be the #2 seed in teh SEC tourney with a shot of making the Big Dance!!
-STAT- Wrote:#2 seed in from the East. They will play the winner of E6 Georgia v.s. W3 Ole Miss.

Heres the complete bracket: http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=783716

Doesn't matter how the Cats do tomorrow v.s. Florida they will still get the bye. GO CATS!!

I feel like a proud parent whose kids have faced adversity, constant scrutiny, constant injuries, yet have fought to get to the point that they get to set out the first round of the tournament, which will be a big factor should they get to Sunday. I only wish that Joe and Ramel would have been under Billy Clyde these past 4 years so that they could have reached the potential that we have been having the privledge of witnessing. Billy will soon take this great college back to the glory that it once was, and football is also taking us on a thrill ride. It's a great day to be a Kentucky Wildcat FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe say thanks to the Boys from Alabama? Roll Tide
Kentucky's winning ways have renewed my interest in BGR!!!!!!
This should help UK out alot by getting the #2 seed.
DevilsWin Wrote:Kentucky's winning ways have renewed my interest in BGR!!!!!!
I'm gonna have to agree there, DW. Smile
Yeah, the number 2 seed is definetly big, especially being low in numbers, as we are, the extra day of rest will be good. But these guys have showed a lot of heart, and Billy G. has them in shape, and they may just be able to run longer and harder than some of these other teams, the way they are playing who knows, we may just win this thing. GO BIG BLUE.