Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will 15th region girls play today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will the 15th region girls play tonight? If not when will they play since the Mid-South is playing at the expo center throughout the weekend.
horseman Wrote:Will the 15th region girls play tonight? If not when will they play since the Mid-South is playing at the expo center throughout the weekend.

We were told last night that if we didn't play tonight, we would play at 4:30 on Sunday.
I think they will play. PCC is right here and JC is on US 23. Road crews are hard at work right now and snow has stopped in Pikeville.
ukbadmammajamma Wrote:I think they will play. PCC is right here and JC is on US 23. Road crews are hard at work right now and snow has stopped in Pikeville.

Due to the roads being bad else where I doubt they will play. The policy board IMO will not like the idea of losing money due to ppl not coming out because of the roads. I really think IF anything they should push the game forward for tonight.
The roads aren't that bad.... go ahead and play.... you don't want to push this game and then give our 15th region rep less time to prepare for the tournament!
final decision to be made at 2
This link on the KHSAA web page says the finals will be played MONDAY at 7:00 at the EXPO.

Don't shoot the messenger!

http://www.khsaa.org/basketball/dist...forregions.pdf
ukbadmammajamma Wrote:This link on the KHSAA web page says the finals will be played MONDAY at 7:00 at the EXPO.

Don't shoot the messenger!

http://www.khsaa.org/basketball/dist...forregions.pdf

the game is on and WILL be played tonight my dad coaches :-)
Slamma again you are WRONG - game for today is canceled and will be played Monday 7pm Expo Center
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:the game is on and WILL be played tonight my dad coaches :-)

Game cancelled. Now being played on Monday night at Expo.
Slammabamma lol Smile

Game is at the expo Monday at 7 ... Boys games are moved back to Tuesday and Wednesday
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:the game is on and WILL be played tonight my dad coaches :-)
somebody better tell your dad he will be there all alone
The Fan Wrote:somebody better tell your dad he will be there all alone

LMAO

Maybe he will be at the expo and play with himself...........LOL basketball I mean!

Seems the Slamma isn't ALWAYS right, huh?
ukbadmammajamma Wrote:Seems the Slamma isn't ALWAYS right, huh?

Nope most often never....but somehow he thinks he is the PC Girls guru - sadly he is mistaken (not to hurt your feelings Kyle)
Jesus christ .. I thought I was the ***hole to him
Guess I was wrong haha Sad
spidey Wrote:Jesus christ .. I thought I was the ***hole to him
Guess I was wrong haha Sad

:o I was trying to word it nicely but GEEZ, I just get so agitated reading his posts......because most of the time it's all incorrect or he's been misinformed.
Was just stating what my father said, when we left the school from being with Eugene the game was still on and no one had canceled the game yet.
its fine you all im done with this site
Sad
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:its fine you all im done with this site

we're just playing around...
don't take it personal.Big Grin
just ticks me off the way you all act you are never wrong. My god i mean if you get your information from someone who is sitting with the AD of the school then what more do you want. Things change from minute to minute and then 5 ppl start bashing on someone. At least I can admit when I am wrong. So I am going to leave it at that and i will take my self else where.

My last post is going to be this to all the girls and fans and Pike Central. Monday night will be a great night for Pike Central girls basketball. We all have pride in everything we do, never give up on your dreams. Take one step forward at a time. Coach Butcher, I really look up to the person that you are, you are not only committed to the team and school but the fans. I appreciate everything you have done for me AND my family. Everyone on here take care, be careful and its been fun.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:just ticks me off the way you all act you are never wrong. My god i mean if you get your information from someone who is sitting with the AD of the school then what more do you want. Things change from minute to minute and then 5 ppl start bashing on someone. At least I can admit when I am wrong. So I am going to leave it at that and i will take my self else where.

My last post is going to be this to all the girls and fans and Pike Central. Monday night will be a great night for Pike Central girls basketball. We all have pride in everything we do, never give up on your dreams. Take one step forward at a time. Coach Butcher, I really look up to the person that you are, you are not only committed to the team and school but the fans. I appreciate everything you have done for me AND my family. Everyone on here take care, be careful and its been fun.
be carefull
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:just ticks me off the way you all act you are never wrong. My god i mean if you get your information from someone who is sitting with the AD of the school then what more do you want. Things change from minute to minute and then 5 ppl start bashing on someone. At least I can admit when I am wrong. So I am going to leave it at that and i will take my self else where.

Grow up. Don't get your panties in a wad.....LOL
J/K
I really do not see the big deal the kid got one thing wrong and it sounds like he/she had a legitimate reason to make the statement and then four of you jumped on him like a pack of hungry wolves.
good luck to both teams when ever they play
What was the name of that school that came all the way to Pikeville to watch PC play? I forgot it. But then the game was cancelled. I saw them at the movies today but already forgot their name.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:What was the name of that school that came all the way to Pikeville to watch PC play? I forgot it. But then the game was cancelled. I saw them at the movies today but already forgot their name.

Probably E-town. They should win the 5th.
MIght have been. I saw them at state last year. They were wearing maroon warm-ups yesterday
I don't think any team from the 5th would drive over 4 hours to watch this game. At least not bring the entire team. The 5th still has 4 teams alive at least at this time they do. They are playing their semi's right now. It may have been one of the several college teams that are in town for their tourney. I just can't see an entire team coming, maybe some coaches scouting for a just in case but not the team. E-town is not maroon, they are blue and white I thought (not for sure on that).
Pages: 1 2