Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: David Pollack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has been cleared to play by his doctors. The Bengals LB/DE who broke his neck like 2 years ago now has to decide himself whether to play or not...
Although I have a deep, unbewildered, unmatched HATRED for the Bungles, I'd love to see David Pollack in a uniform again. He was one of my favorite alltime college football players, and I'd love to see him play again..Dont care if its in a Cincy uniform, a Browns, dont matter to me, I just want the guy to be healthy and wreaking havoc on a football field somewhere..but his health is priority number one, and if he chooses not to play again, then he will exit the game with class and dignity. Just like the way he entered it.
I'm happy to hear that he's been cleared. I hope that his neck can hold up once he takes contact from someone.
Wow, that's great. He was suppose to be one of the next great defensive players in the NFL before the neck injury. I hope he can have a long, successful career.:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Although I have a deep, unbewildered, unmatched HATRED for the Bungles, I'd love to see David Pollack in a uniform again. He was one of my favorite alltime college football players, and I'd love to see him play again..Dont care if its in a Cincy uniform, a Browns, dont matter to me, I just want the guy to be healthy and wreaking havoc on a football field somewhere..but his health is priority number one, and if he chooses not to play again, then he will exit the game with class and dignity. Just like the way he entered it.
Couldn't agree with ya more!
AMAZING to hear this news. I was never expecting to hear that it is his decision to make with football.
Best of luck Big Dave
Well he said if he does come back he want to play DE and not LB due to that is how he got hurt.
Smart decision, he seems to play better with his hand down. The only problem that arises, is Odom, Geathers and now Pollack? Is there enough room on Cincy's roster. I guess he just made the decision for the Bengals, they're going to stay 4-3 now. We got too many speed rushers for 3-4.
Is there any new news with Pollak? Could this actually happen as early as next season?
This was a nasty injury and wondering if he is coming back for the love of the game or financial reasons? I thought the Bengals paid him the rest of his contract while he rehabbed and was on the inactive roster.

Long story short, if he plays, I wish him the best and stay safe!! Nothing like a great overachieving story in the game of football!