Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 72 Belfry 55 - 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
Way to go Tigers!!!!
Congrats Paintsville...any stats?....boy i cant wait to see the showdown everyone has been waiting to see this year...Valley and Paintsville...its gonna be a dandy...
Way to go Tigers!!!!!!
Congrats Paintsville.
congrats tigers!
Congrats!!!
Congrats Tigers...And for the game everyone one's been wanting and waiting for, come monday night it will be here...It's still put up or shut up time for the Tigers and its time for the Wildcat fans to see if Valley can back up there words of beating Paintsville and proving who is the better team...Oh boy, i cant wait, definitely going monday night...Its gonna be one crazy night, I have a feeling there will be alot of seats filled..I hope both teams are healthy and are ready, because whoever wants it more, is gonna win this game...
Congrats Paintsville.
Belfry was hanging with the Tigers pretty well untill the end of the 3rd then Paintsville started pushing it. But congrats to the Tigers on getting the Win and can't wait till Monday
NYY10 Wrote:Belfry was hanging with the Tigers pretty well untill the end of the 3rd then Paintsville started pushing it. But congrats to the Tigers on getting the Win and can't wait till Monday
Did you hear the WSIP announcer BJ say that Belfry was slowly watching this game slip away very quickly? I got choked!
The Guru Wrote:Did you hear the WSIP announcer BJ say that Belfry was slowly watching this game slip away very quickly? I got choked!

Yea man, I herd that lol.
congrats to the tigers !!
good game belfry..
The Guru Wrote:Did you hear the WSIP announcer BJ say that Belfry was slowly watching this game slip away very quickly? I got choked!

Yea I tell ya, they were so hot tonight they froze the rim. haha..sorry bad joke.
Congrats Tigers. I was saddened to come home and see that someone from our own county tore down the "Go Tigers" signs on Rt. 23.
TheRealVille Wrote:Congrats Tigers. I was saddened to come home and see that our someone from own county tore down the "Go Tigers" signs on Rt. 23.
Well....that wasn't nice!
It was probably Valley fans!Smile Big Grin
Congrats to the Paintsville Tigers.
Congrats Tigers
Congrats Tigers and Good Season Pirates
Congrats Paintsville!
Well it took to Tigers 3 quarters to get rolling. But wow was the reffs letting it get physical in there lol. Well now that the curse is broken with this class I think the weight is off their shoulders lol, and will be hot as fire come monday!
The Guru Wrote:Well....that wasn't nice!
It was probably Valley fans!Smile Big Grin

I doubt that, all Valley fans were at the Expo, we all know who it was.........classless, but I said today when I saw it "wonder how long that will hang? till one of jchs fans see it". Wish I had put money on that.
BlueStripes Wrote:Congrats Paintsville!
Well it took to Tigers 3 quarters to get rolling. But wow was the reffs letting it get physical in there lol. Well now that the curse is broken with this class I think the weight is off their shoulders lol, and will be hot as fire come monday!

The radio said there were only like 8 fouls called in the second half but it sure wasn't because of a lack of physical play! Horrible is the word I heard a few times!lol
BlueBells Wrote:I doubt that, all Valley fans were at the Expo, we all know who it was.........classless, but I said today when I saw it "wonder how long that will hang? till one of jchs fans see it". Wish I had put money on that.

No way!!! It was Valley, and then they tore it into little pieces and littered Johnson, Mag. Lawrence, Martin and Floyd counties with it!
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!Smile Wink
Took a while for Paintsville to get things going, but once they got going in the 3rd, there was no turning back. May once again had a great night. Tigers were balanced in scoring from Murray, Slone, and Grimm. Grimm had been sick all week, and I know he had to be feeling sick still tonight. Great effort by Belfry.
Best of luck to the TIGERS against Shelby Valley, should be one heck of a game.
Belfry played the Tigers tough but Dustin May couldn't do it himself as the Tigers pulled away in the second half. Landon had a really good game on both ends because he ended up with I believe 21pts and I'm pretty sure that he had 3 blocks with several rebounds. The Tigers passing in the second half was amazing, the one fast-break were Slone, Grimm, and Murray passed the ball about 6 times down the floor and laid it up was amazing as the ball didn't even touch the floor... Congrats Tigers!
Congrats Tigers. Good game.
Good game plan by Coach Casey and staff, and I said Dustin had to have 30 for them to win. He was on pace until half way through the 3rd.

I want to add that as long as Randy Casey is coach at Belfry I do not think anyone will beat them by 30 in the 15th, as some was predicting. That kinda ****ed me off.
The only thing that hurt Paintsville tonight was Dustin May, and Valley doesn't have a Dustin May or anyone close to his size and strength. Paintsville & Valley matchup with one another very well.
Congrats Tigers.
BlueBells Wrote:I doubt that, all Valley fans were at the Expo, we all know who it was.........classless, but I said today when I saw it "wonder how long that will hang? till one of jchs fans see it". Wish I had put money on that.
Was thinking that, just didn't want to believe it.
Pages: 1 2 3