Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central Patriots 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How Do you Think The Patriots Will Compete This Year????Any Predictions..
They should be pretty good. They have about 40 returning freshman, Sophomore, and Juniors. Also was told they have about 35 8th graders lifting weights. Is this true?
It is True there is alot of 8th Graders lifting right Now
Benchwarmer Wrote:They should be pretty good. They have about 40 returning freshman, Sophomore, and Juniors. Also was told they have about 35 8th graders lifting weights. Is this true?

If they have that many players returning they should be alright next year. What does their schedule look like (who's in their district)?
I'll say a 5-5 or 4-6 year.
They have just about all their talent back on both sides of the ball. Lost onr starter on off. and one starter on def.
I heard they were lifting like crazy i heard jason carmody and jason green bothbench 300... and no sophmore through senior was benching under 175... they must be getting serious
Game Time Wrote:I heard they were lifting like crazy i heard jason carmody and jason green bothbench 300... and no sophmore through senior was benching under 175... they must be getting serious

They are lifting 5 days a week with 35 8th graders lifting 2 days a week.
IMO I think they will winn anywhere from 1-3 games
warriorpride Wrote:IMO I think they will winn anywhere from 1-3 games

see, there is your problem. Can't even SPELL win!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile
warriorpride Wrote:IMO I think they will winn anywhere from 1-3 games

Thanks for the forfeit last year.
I say they go 4-6, maybe 5-5 if they're lucky.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Thanks for the forfeit last year.

Smile Smile Smile
finepoint Wrote:see, there is your problem. Can't even SPELL win!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

My bad Smile...Benchwarmer I would not be proud of the fact that you won a game by forfiet(sp Smile) ER physically beat the **** out of KCC, yes we did make some critical mistakes in the first half...Like letting KCC score.
warriorpride Wrote:My bad Smile...Benchwarmer I would not be proud of the fact that you won a game by forfiet(sp Smile) ER physically beat the **** out of KCC, yes we did make some critical mistakes in the first half...Like letting KCC score.

Thats strange. Who won?
I look foreward to seeing all the progress that Coach Beder has made with his team in the weight room and over the summer played out at the Dr. Gene T. Watts Stadium.
they have that many returning this year.it didnt even looked like they had 25 players last year when we played them.
I Say 4 Or 5 Wins
p_casey#21 Wrote:they have that many returning this year.it didnt even looked like they had 25 players last year when we played them.

I didn't think they had those kind of numbers either.
To set the record straight if the Patriots played tonight They would dress 42 Sophmores, Jrs. and Srs.... 32 8th grafers are lifting 2 days a week.
UNC is looking at Jason Carmody.
With just about everyone returning (lost two full time starter) they should have a good season.
Overrated Wrote:UNC is looking at Jason Carmody.

since when?
Overrated Wrote:UNC is looking at Jason Carmody.

This is a false statement. Although he is getting a lot of recognition. I really hope that he does go to a really good school.
The previous year should not even be a comparison to what the patriots will accomplish this upcoming year. The only comparison that can be made is how much this patriot team has improved. Last year they were young, starting mostly sophomores. Along with time comes strength, discipline, and an understanding of the game. I will be very interested in what will become of the Patriots next season.
g
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:This is a false statement. Although he is getting a lot of recognition. I really hope that he does go to a really good school.

Well thats what I was told by one of the assistants. :redboxer:
I Hurd Unc Was Looking 2 Overrated
Benchwarmer Wrote:With just about everyone returning (lost two full time starter) they should have a good season.
If they are competitive in a district game, many fans would consider than an improvement. They schedule a few games they can win in the non-district part of the schedule.
I heard that Slone was not rehired as teacher. Will he continue as assistant coach? Who will Beder get to help if Slone does leave as assistant. I thought they worked well together.
Pages: 1 2