Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did anyone watch Pinks last night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone watch Pinks last night on Speed. If so there were some Kentucky boys racing for Pink Slips. Pretty cool. I have been trying to find a link to watch it again. Anyone out there get a chance to watch?
:thumpsup:
The boys racing is from paintsville i bleieve.
Pickle-princess Wrote:Did anyone watch Pinks last night on Speed.
:thumpsup:

Nope.
Try SpeedTv.com, I looked around and found the episode you were speaking of but I don't know if you can watch them.
baseballfan Wrote:The boys racing is from paintsville i bleieve.

One guy was from Corbin and the other is from Oil Springs. Both Kentucky boys. Pretty cool.
Kelly Conley that owns Kelly's radiator shop was driving the malibu for the guy from Va. You can watch about a minute of it on www.speedtv.com click on episodes then go to pinks in the top right, then click on the race between the '79 malibu and '87 mustang.
I watched about a minute of it. I went to the beach last summer, with some of Kelly's kin folk. It was around the time they were filming it. I thought it was suppose to be on Pinks around September, I guess they've just now shown it. I would like to catch the whole episode.