Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs. Knox Central - 13th Region Semi-Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game will be played @ Knox Central; 3/10.

Best of luck to both!
I'll have to go with the Panthers. They are playing great, and with the fan support they had last night against Cumberland, that place will be rocking. Also, the Panthers only lost by 3 earlier this season at Corbin with a few calls that were questionable. I'm saying Knox in a very, very close one!
This is going to be an epic battle between these two powerhouses in the 13th region. Im goin with Knox Central by 2.
I think the Panthers will win by 2!!! Corbin is a great team and Knox Central will have to put up a fight if they want to pull trough but, I think they can do it!!!
Going with Knox County.
I believe Knox Central at home should win this game, but the officials are not from this region and Knox Central better come to play this game because they could fall behind early and get trapped into playing the Redhound's game.

Though Cody Miller should be fine, I look for Madison Johnson to play a huge role in this game one way or another.

But make no mistake this will be a tough ball game.
Be on **** of a game but I'll say Corbin.
I wonder why the other 13th region posts were closed?

Lynn Camp pulled it out and South made a huge statement tonight.

They said at the game tonight that they would post the games from the 13th Region on this webpage to be uploaded. Just thought I would post a link if anyone has interest in the games later on.

I hope BGR don't mind.