Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know anything about Dreams? i have been having these dreams where i am smoking these big Cuban Cigars. I would like to know what that means. I dont smoke and never have.

Can anyone help me out? They really disturb me. they may seem irrational, but they freak me out.
I used to know a little, let me read up.
I used to know a little, let me read up.
OK, here's my interpretation:

Cigars or cigarettes can sometimes represent the penis. The cigar specifically represents the penis, luxury, or masculinity. Smoke in a dreams represents restricted vision. Or you could also be looking to hide certain feelings behind your cloud of smoke. Since it is a "big" cigar, that usually represents an abundance of something so in other words:

Your dreams probably derives from you having an abundance of feelings about your masculinity or penis.
You have probably seen, heard about, or been around someone smoking lately...
The Godfather Wrote:OK, here's my interpretation:

Cigars or cigarettes can sometimes represent the . The cigar specifically represents the , luxury, or masculinity. Smoke in a dreams represents restricted vision. Or you could also be looking to hide certain feelings behind your cloud of smoke. Since it is a "big" cigar, that usually represents an abundance of something so in other words:

Your dreams probably derives from you having an abundance of feelings about your masculinity or .

Ive only had 1 dream where i am smoking those Cuban Cigars. most of the time i have been smoking those Swisher Sweets Black N' Mild ones. or the Cherry Flavored ones. Never Cigarettes.
You must be thinking about a black and mild penis then. Big Grin
Are you saying im having Gay dreams?
LOL. No. I was just going by what GF interpreted for you then you said it was a black and mild swisher sweet so I just combined the two.