Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co. v/s Knott Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin Let's hear it!! Who's gonna win this showdown? Powell made Leslie Co. walk the plank & Knott Co. woman-handled Wolfe Co.

I'm gonna take Powell in a squeaker.

Hope the bad weather holds off!!!
If the weather that we are gonna get doesn't make it, I'm gonna take Powell in a close one. Powell by 2. Best of luck Lady Pirates!! Lets keep on winning!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:If the weather that we are gonna get doesn't make it, I'm gonna take Powell in a close one. Powell by 2. Best of luck Lady Pirates!! Lets keep on winning!!

meeeee toooooo powell all the way:rockon:
KCC by 8.
Go KCC go Girls
I think this game will be a very tough game, Who ever comes to play wins IMO
This should definitely be one of the better games of the tournament. KCC played extremely well against Wolfe and had great ball movement finding all the open shots. Powell is a fast break team as well and have inside game when shots outside the perimeter aren't falling. Both teams are evenly matched. But with that Student section begin as rowdy as they usually are, it should most definitely get the girls pumped. I'll take Powell over KCC 65-61.
Godspeed Wrote:This should definitely be one of the better games of the tournament. KCC played extremely well against Wolfe and had great ball movement finding all the open shots. Powell is a fast break team as well and have inside game when shots outside the perimeter aren't falling. Both teams are evenly matched. But with that Student section begin as rowdy as they usually are, it should most definitely get the girls pumped. I'll take Powell over KCC 65-61.

i think the student section is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i really love the guy that dresses up, hope he does tomorrow night:thumpsup:
I'll take KCC by 15 unless Powell shots 51 foul shots again but i dant think that will happen KCC is by far the best team. Good luck to both teams
basketballwizz Wrote:I'll take KCC by 15 unless Powell shots 51 foul shots again but i dant think that will happen KCC is by far the best team. Good luck to both teams

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT'S NOT OUR FAULT THAT THE OTHER TEAMS CAN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF OF US ,IT'S NOT OUR FAULT WE GET FOULED.PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT'S TOURNAMENT TIME AND ANY TEAM COULD WIN BECAUSE THEY WILL ALL BE PLAYING THEIR BEST. I WANT TO WISH ALL OF THE GIRLS GOOD LUCK ON ALL TEAMS . KEEP YOUR HEADS HELD HIGH WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE, BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY IT '' GO BIG RED'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon:
All is said was if Powell shot 51 fouls shots they might win.If not they will lose by 15 or more.
basketballwizz Wrote:All is said was if Powell shot 51 fouls shots they might win.If not they will lose by 15 or more.

WELL WE WILL SEE TOMORROW NIGHT IN P.C. I THINK ALL OF THE TEAMS SHOULD BE PROUD OF THEMSELVES . WHOEVER HAS THE MOST HEART AND WANTS IT MORE WILL WIN IT, REMEMBER THE SENIORS ON ALL TEAMS DON'T WANT IT TO BE THEIR LAST GAME .
KCC by 10. The lady pats are too much to handle. They beat Powell earlier in the year and I don't see Powell shooting 50+ foul shots.
KCC Bring a "W" Back To Knott County....Good Luck Lady Pats
Powell.
basketballwizz Wrote:I'll take KCC by 15 unless Powell shots 51 foul shots again but i dant think that will happen KCC is by far the best team. Good luck to both teams
For a statistician, you're not doing very well. Powell shot 41 foul shots, not 51. fouls were 26TongueirateSho TongueirateSho on leslie, 18 on powell.
KCC by 10.
Lady Pats get this one and punch their ticket to the regional finals. Go Lady Patriots!!!!:letsparty
LADY PATS ALL THE WAY!!!!

p.s.-41 foul shots is a ridiculous amount for one game!
PATS2011 Wrote:LADY PATS ALL THE WAY!!!!

p.s.-41 foul shots is a ridiculous amount for one game!

like i have said over and over the other teams should keep their hands to themselves and we wouldn't get that many foul shots
I think the refs were from the "15th" region. Also, did you all see how many time Kendra hit the floor? They were trying to kill her. She would just get up, smile sarcasticly, and nail most of her free throws. She has ice in her veins. New nickname...Kendra Mc"ICE"land. You go girl. way to play. Stevie was awesome too. I felt that they carried the Lady Pirates on this particular night. Cortney is a slasher. She is very consistant.